A Typical Indians Indian Recipe Book

Hi would love a veggie pilau rice dish, never seem to get rice right!

Hi quite new to this forum but i am always surprised at the time and effort people put in to get their SW recipes out there. MissPeriPeri thank you for all this information the recipes all sound fantastic and i am really looking forward to trying something.

I love curry so its great I can still have them on SW:)

All Peri's recipes r lovely but I can VERY highly recommend the prawn curry recipe altho I make it wif chicken as I don't like prawns (I also add lots of peppers as superfree!) - it's become a once-a-week feature in my house! :)

Thank you Peri these are brilliant :) I'm subscribing now!!
the takeaways round here give a pot or riata and a pot of 'red sauce' with tandoori chicken. Do you know what the red sauce recipe might be...its quite thick, spicy but also slightly sweet.
thank you again for sharing

Hi MissPeriPeri - your recipes look amazing! I'm afraid I'm a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to spicy food so usually opt for Chicken Tikka when I go to places like Wetherspoons, etc. I realise though that these will taste nothing like an authentic Tikka so wondered if you could pleeeeeeeeez post your Mum's recipe that you mentioned a while back so I can shock my daughter, who is totally into curries, by cooking a proper one from scratch! Thanks in anticipation and keep up the good work!! :D x

This is a brilliant thread.... I'm so glad I've discover it!! Can you help me... . I followed the SW recipe for King Prawn Biriyani - Unfortunately it came out more like King Prawn risotto!! do you have a SW friendly recipe for Biriyani? Xxxxxx

Hi do u have a recipe for naan? X

I saw that post too and I'm kicking myself for not writing it down, I've been looking for it so if I come across it again ,I'll let you know xx

This is my first ever post. We had your chicken dhansak for dinner this evening, wow, it was amazing! Thank you!

Back