A very bad meal

Maffie

Last night ended up being KFC, very bad I know and dreading to think of what calories are in those boneless chicken pieces.
I've been trying to stick to one proper treat a week but worried that will supper me. Does anyone know the calories in them or where I can find out please?

I Googled KFC calories and got several sources for nutrition counts for them. Not good, I'm afraid...

my advice: don't even think about the calories in the crispy strips (mmmm!) and move on from this. Start tomorrow afresh and forget todays meal at KFC.

Trust me, if you get back in the saddle and not worry over it you are going to sort this blip out in no time :D

I only had a few chips but loved the chicken. I'm quite good at getting back going after a blip. I usually cook everything from scratch so I know whats going in it. Had a good day yesterday so hopefully the scales wont be too bad if I carry on being good. Weigh day thursday!

I would say, forget about it. Accept that you made a mistake but move on and continue your healthy eating/exercise as you did before :)

Aiming for perfection is setting yourself up for failure... it's much better to be realistic...You're only human and everyone makes mistakes. The sooner you accept it, say "I made a mistake, I'm gonna try not to do that again" and get back on your diet, the better.
Good luck!

~Silence~

its not that much of a mistake to eat fast food sometimes everyone does it just dont have it too often..

Back