A VERY BAD week......

Lexy1972

Hi guys, well after having to go in to hospital for treatment last week and being told that as they have removed so much of my cervix I may have problems carrying a child I went into freefall.

I have spend the last 5 days eating absolute crap, including vast amounts of chocolate and I have drank a LOT of wine.

I have decided to draw a line under it and get back on plan from today.... after all my weight is the one thing I can have control over.

Wish me luck remaining on the straight and narrow.... pleeeeeaaaasseeeeeee xx

Youve had so much to deal with over the past couple of weeks its no wonder youve been off track for a while.

A HUGE well done though for getting back on track and starting afresh where many people would have given up especially after a tough few weeks!

Good luck with your fresh start and wishing you a speedy recovery from your op! xx

Sorry to hear the bad news Lexy, hope your okay!

Well done for getting back on plan, its ok to step off the wagon whilst your having a bad time but it's so easy to 'forget' to get back on it after!!

Good luck hun

xxx

Sorry to hear what you're going through at the moment hun (((Hugs)))
Here's to you being and staying on track, well done for getting back on it :) xxx

I wish you a speedy recovery from your op.

And a very well done for 'drawing a line' under all the crap you've eaten & so soon too. Many people would be in freefall for a long time to come.

Hope all goes well x

you poor thing, i hope you're ok. wishing you a speedy recovery and hopefully the docs are wrong and you'll be fine xxx

well done for getting back on the wagon, such an inspiration x

Back