Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A Vow

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Morgawr, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    Having been ill and fallen off the wagon quite dramatically, I have made a decision to not have any multipacks in the house. They are the work of the devil! Can't stop at one have to have the whole (multi)pack.

:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Icklemissmosh

Icklemissmosh Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.85%)
    Thats quite a smart decision, removes temptation :)

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    But it depends what multipack you are buying Hun!!!
    A wise decision though if this is putting temptation your way. I just give mine to my Hubby! Lol...he can put on the weight! Or failing that, I leave things in the boot of my car as I cant be bothered to go out in the evening on to the drive to get anything!

5. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    Thank you both. It tends to be chocolate, crisps and lollies! I know the syns in multipacks tend to be lower per item, it is just too tempting and it has taken me this long, and a bug, to see sense - hoping they will cancel each other out this week.

I am going to just avoid the crisps and chocolate aisles and send someone else down for the halloween stuff I think.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.