A week of Simply Filling

They arent green in my purple pocket guide...... :(
I cant get online at the moment to.check on ww website.
I've been eating heinz reduced sugar and salt. Must have had a good 500g over the past 5 days.

Don't worry girls beans are definitely free! They are on the SF food list and 'green' on the tracker online :) well done sounds like ur getting on really well xx

Oh my gosh thank you both so much. I had such a panic there and I was so angry with myself. I'm glad that they are free! I was so worried.

Sf week is over and I have wi tonight. I dont think im going to have lost anything, maybe half a pound (which i'll still be happy with) but today I have gone back to pp. I have enjoyed my week doing sf but I still found myself weighing out pasta amd rice portions, and, although I have snacked less, I feel like I have eaten too many carbs.
However, after going through and pp'ing the week up, ive realised I hit about the same number of points I usually use (although I based this week on 26pp a day, not my usual 29pp, because I dropped 3pp on esource last week) so it has shown me that I can eat different foods and still stick within points.
I mostly enjoyed the jacket potatoes so I will be having those more often, deffo.

Good luck for your wi tonight I hope all goes well .

Thanks hun. These last few lbs are doing my head in!

hope tonight goes well, keep us informed! i am going to do f&h on sunday, just want to dip my toes in gradually to test it! i'm not brave enough yet to go for a full week as only 3.5 pounds from goal and don't want to blow it lol

shopping tonight so am looking forward to picking a big juicy steak which i can eat without pointing :D x

Lost 1.5lbs tonight. Happy with that. Simply filling is great but I'm back to pp for at least a couple of weeks now.

Thanks hun. I'm really happy.
37.5lbs down total. 6.5lbs til ww gold. 12.5lbs til my personal target. I'm actually getting there!

Thanks hun. I'm really happy.
37.5lbs down total. 6.5lbs til ww gold. 12.5lbs til my personal target. I'm actually getting there!

Amazing, that really is. WW is a fab plan i got to target in 2006 and put the weight on and now finding it harder now then ever.
Hoping SF is my answer ;)

Hey there Anj I Am,
How is your week on SF going. I might give it a go myself!.
Emms x

Back