A Weigh of Life

OMG that is incredible, well done on 5.5lb off!!! Hope your luck is contagious, altho my downfall was pints of cider and bad food... Worth it at the time tho ;) xx

Good grief!! How much sexy body magic were you doing? Ha ha! Well done you, that's brilliant, yes you'll achieve your goal and more, no sweat :D

TrimTrixy said:
Good grief!! How much sexy body magic were you doing? Ha ha! Well done you, that's brilliant, yes you'll achieve your goal and more, no sweat :D

Erm. Will you judge me if I say lots? Hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone

Emm...no, silly. Think I need to start doing a bit more myself. Nightmare with 3 kids in the house though...I'm a bit jealous ;)

Erm. Will you judge me if I say lots? Hahaha.
Absolutely non-judgemental at all. And well done on the fab loss (PS don't forget to update your stats when you can get to a PC).
See you in the 12's soon

Woohoo! Well done you, that is an awesome loss! Maybe you should behave badly more often! Xx

Guilt!? Pack it in!

trying to. really hard. I deleted an ongoing chat conversation I was having with him today. And have avoided texting him. Feeling slightly used. Strangely never happened to me before. I"ve never had a one night stand .

I am going out drinking again. I have saved syns and can allow myself 10 vodkas and not be over for the week so far.

My friend is on the prowl which pretty much means I am playing sidecar. Expect more tales of shame in the morning

I return shame free. But with dark confessions of eating a wispa. And conducting a mid-week weigh in.

We shall never speak of either again.

I remain focussed on eating melons and baked beans.

Not together.

Sent from my iPhone

I return shame free. But with dark confessions of eating a wispa. And conducting a mid-week weigh in.

We shall never speak of either again.

I remain focussed on eating melons and baked beans.

Not together.
Wonder what they would be like together? :D

LOL !

Pommette said:
Wonder what they would be like together? :D

I'm tempted to try now. I *swear* I'm not drunk still.

I used to have a thing for eating cold beans out the tin using barbecue pringles as a scoop.

That is definitely The Old Me.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm tempted to try now. I *swear* I'm not drunk still.

I used to have a thing for eating cold beans out the tin using barbecue pringles as a scoop.

That is definitely The Old Me.
Cold beans out of the tin with ANYTHING !!!! Even on their own.
Scrummy

Last edited:
I an depressed over my sneaky weigh in this morning. My house is full of exciting food ahead of The Mother's 60th birthday party this weekend. For example: right outside my bedroom door is a tray with about 50 packets of crisps in it.

So far I've resisted but my god it's a struggle.

So far she has had 2 celebrations with friends that have resulted in cake. The two slices currently sat in the kitchen look amazing. I am truly trying find the prospect of raspberries and strawberries with yoghurt exciting.

If anyone fancies coming and kidnapping me for a week I'd be very grateful.

Sent from my iPhone

If anyone fancies coming and kidnapping me for a week I'd be very grateful.
Sorry - by the time I get to the airport, hop a flight and get to you it will be all over.
Strawberries dipped in Champagne are FANTASTIC!

Back