A Welcome to 2013

Hi all its my first day on slimming world and im hoping someone will be able to help/advise me!!
B-2muller light with fruit
L-2 tomato+herb pot shots+chicken salad with balsamic vinegar
D-potatoes, 3 dennys reduced fat sausages, bacon-no fat+weight watchers spaghetti
5scan bran with 5 extra light laughing cow traingles+tomatoes
Its soooooo much food but I was told I dont eat enough and thats why I haven't lost weight before!!! So wot yous think??? Do I need to change anything? ?!!!!

Good luck to all

Was a minimins member about four years ago and lost a wopping 5 stone with the help of all the lovely people on here. Couldnt remember my old log in so have re-registerred to start this journey again because after a baby and a couple of extremely stressful years i am stupidly back at square 1!! Will be trying to lose with herbalife this time x

Hi supermummyd. Just joined the site myself today and started Maxitone plan on Sunday gone - so good luck to both of us. I would like to lose 2st by Christmas Eve - don't know if that is realistic but any loss of weight is in the right direction.

Hello everyone, I have just joined slimming world online. I am all new to forums but hoping that the support on here will help me get to where I want to be. This time last year I was a healthy weight and regularly running long distances, but after having my ribs broken at work, I was unable to exercise. Unfortunately, my appetite was not aware of the situation, and I continued to eat my previous diet without much thought to the consequences!! So here I am, 1 and a half stone heavier than I would like to be :(.
My aim is to lose 13lbs by Christmas. Sensible target?

Hello everyone, I have just joined slimming world online. I am all new to forums but hoping that the support on here will help me get to where I want to be. This time last year I was a healthy weight and regularly running long distances, but after having my ribs broken at work, I was unable to exercise. Unfortunately, my appetite was not aware of the situation, and I continued to eat my previous diet without much thought to the consequences!! So here I am, 1 and a half stone heavier than I would like to be :(.
My aim is to lose 13lbs by Christmas. Sensible target?

Hi! im currently doing herbalife but im a slimming world lover and have had brilliant results previously on that plan. i think thats a very sensible achievable target...good luck

Can anyone help mw pls. I don't seem to be able to post pr start a topic? I've managed to jump im om yours (sorry) but how do I post on other areas?

Hi! I've stumbled onto your site through my own laziness... Not wanting to go find my SW book to look up syn values... And I have to say, that my laziness has paid off! I love how supportive and encouraging you all are towards each other :) I'm hoping for a lot more success with SW this time around! 3 stone to go!!

Hi,

Join SW a month ago and have already lost 13lbs! So easy to follow and I'm never hungry!

I'd just like to say how much I love the site - I only joined last week and it has helped me tremendously! It's a great support.

Back