A whole new world - my journey to become a mum and a healthy me!

STS this week, but that's ok. Onwards and downwards...

Got a horrible chesty/flu virus so feel awful. So looking forward to getting on with losing this weight, I know I'm going to do it as no matter what I stay strong in my mind that I am going to finish this NO MATTER WHAT!! Plannibg to get back in to the 21's properly by xmas, have a couple of days of then REALLY go for It in the new year.

Can't wait to see losses on this page again! Still really unwell and been diagnosed with bronchitis so not been in the right place in my head. Will get there, but it just seems one thing after the other at the moment, hopefully there will be some big changes next year and I am still sure I'm going to do this WHATEVER!! I will lose this weight and get to my goals.

Well dear diary, i've been ill for 6 weeks and am only just gettting over the severe bronchitis but still in pain with the siaticia...it's not been the best end to what has been far from the best year! But there is a whole new year ahead of me on the horizon where i hope to do much better, feel much better and get where i need to be at last... So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year one and all and lets hope for a good year next year where all our dreams come true xxx

I hope you're feeling better honey sciatica is nasty enough without bronchitis added to it! New year will be better for both of us we'll shift this weight once and for all xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jemima just saying hello and hope you're feeling better sweetie xx

Started 24/03/14 at 23st 3 1/2 lbs
Week 1 - Lost 3 1/2lbs
Week 2 - Lost 5lbs
Week 3 - Lost 3 1/2lbs

I have just started reading your diary - we had exactly the same starting weight 23 stone and 3.5lb
We have also wanted a baby for years and nothing!! I have PCOS but that can be helped if i lose weight.
Looking forward to reading the rest of your diary :)

Me again stalking your thread in the hope that you've been lurking and reading posts. I hope you're feeling better and will be back posting soon, we're missing your posts xx

Dear Diary been missing in action for a while so sorry not to have posted...Started a new job which has been exhausting, plus doing the house and one thing and another, kept meaning to post but didn't!:rolleyes: I'm not back with a huge weight loss but have managed to lose a little bit and not to gain anything which is good. Found the first part of the year really tough to get motivated to be honest, but am feeling much more positive now and am planning a much more concerted effort from here on here, really need to get that weight off this year. Thanks for checking in on me Lisa and MC nice to know i was missed!!! I hope you are both doing well and MC it looks like you have been losing lots!:D

Hi Jen, yes we had same starting weight and i know how you feel...i hope you are doing ok?

Will try and post much more again xxx

It's so lovely to see you back posting jemima. A small loss is an achievement because it's so hard to stay motivated after the break we all seem to take over christmas. Are you enjoying the new job? Xx

It's so lovely to see you back posting jemima. A small loss is an achievement because it's so hard to stay motivated after the break we all seem to take over christmas. Are you enjoying the new job? Xx

Thanks lovely lady, and yes it's nice not to have put on...i have been trying so hard not to!! The job is good, only just getting in to it but i think i'm going to like it:) Have a great weekend and look forward to hearing all your wedding plans as things progress:Dxxxx

Hi jemima how are you? Are you still enjoying the new job? Xx

Back