A whole new world - my journey to become a mum and a healthy me!

Well I S.T.S this week which I expected. I've had a bad knee and not been feeling well this last week so I haven't been doing my walking and food has been ok but not great. Still determined to move on with my journey and get back to the 21 room which keeps JUST eluding me(my own fault)! just need to get this knee right and focus a bit more again and I'll be there. I think once I can get to the 20 room it will really spur me on to the 19's which will be amazing:D, I know exercise is a big part of this journey for me so am looking forward to getting back totally on in once the knee is ok (going to give a big walk a go this evening and see how it feels)...onwards and downwards:)

A STS is better than a gain but still doesn't feel as good as a loss. You'll get there honey just take the exercise one day at a time you don't want to do anymore damage to your knee and make it worse xx

Thanks S, I've just been in your diary!! xxx

Agree with Scarlet, STS is better than a gain, and if you were expecting it it must be a relief to not gain. :)

Take it slowly with your knee, deep heat normally helps me! (unless you've cut it lol. :p)
I bet you'll be in the 21's next week. :) I want to join you there soon!

We'll both be there in no time hopefully M.C.:)

2 1/2 lb off this week so I'm now back to the 21's just:D Really pleased to be back there! Off on my holidays tomorrow for a week or so depending on the weather..at the moment it's tipping it down and we're going away to the west country in our caravan! a great summer so far and now it's time for my annual holiday RAIN RAIN RAIN AAAAAAAGH:mad: never mind, we've had such a lovely summer I can't complain and will just have to take it on the chin :rolleyes: so I'm planning to try and not be too naughty as I can't afford to put on lots of weight as I normally do on my hols..will have the odd treat but keep it in moderation for damage limitation(it's worse when the weathers crap and I'm on holiday, cos all i'll want to do then is eat naughties...but I know I can't do that. When I get back from hols it's a straight run all the way to Christmas with NO MORE diversions to try and get to my mini goals, I know I can do it with just a bit more thought and more exercise.

Well done on the 2.5lb hun that's great! You'll enjoy no matter what the weather it might be rainy but you're away from the daily grind :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks MC and Scarlet :)xxx Catch up soon after my hols, hope you both have a great couple of weeks.

Thanks MC, back now and managed to only gain a pound on my holidays:) which I'm shocked by!! I did limit my treats, did lots of walks and kept active which must have helped. Now I'm still officially on holiday until next week(still having a big of what I fancy) but after that it's a clear run until Christmas so I'm really going to go for it and see how much I can get off by new years eve. Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Have gained a bit more than 1lb now as was still officially on my hols! :rolleyes: Now to try and get properly back in to it again and start to shift some pounds. Got a clear run between now and Christmas so hope to manage a good loss by then! Am determined to really start shifting those pounds once I get back in the zone, really want to get to that 18 stone:) and am determined I WILL get there.

You will get there Jemima, lovely to see you're not letting a holiday gain set you back :) xx

Thanks Scarlet, hoping to get back in to it again this week and get those 5lb holiday treats gain off!!! Hope your doing well still lovely, about to check your diary xx

Thanks MC, will do xxx

Sadly it's been an awful week last week, as after 9 months of having a horrible condition which she coped so well with(but was really stressful for us) my wonderful dog got really ill suddenly and we had to make the dreaded decision and finally have her put to sleep, she was so much part of the family it was horrendous. She did get to a great age of 14 just (she died 4 days after her birthday) so I know i've been so lucky to have had such an amazing dog for so long, but it doesn't help with how much it hurts....miss you so much Mollie xxx

Of course as a result the old emotional eating has kicked it, and I've not be doing well, but I've managed to STS which is a miracle as I was sure I'd put on. Now I need to get my emotional strength back together to get back to losing some weight.

Really hoping i'll be back to normal soon and losing again as I'm determined not to give up no matter what, so I will do it.

Oh Jemima I'm so sorry to hear that. Please don't beat yourself up for the comfort food honey you've got a lot to deal with so be kind to yourself. As always we're here to support you. Our pooches are our family aren't they and it will take time. A STS is a positive so I'm sure you'll be losing again soon. Thinking of you honey xxx

Thanks Scarlet, means a lot xx

Oh gosh I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Focus on the good times with her, you know she'll want you to celebrate her life :)

Hope you're doing okay. Big hugs xxxx :(

Back