A winning week :)

nicnak100777

Seems a few of us are struggling, me included I had a great 2 weeks and now my weight loss is slowing down due to me picking :/

I'm starting afresh this week back to basics 4 packs a day, 3 litre of water and missing out the veg allowance Anyone with me ??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm with you, week 5 wasn't my best week with picking, focused and back on track now.

nicnak100777 said:
Seems a few of us are struggling, me included I had a great 2 weeks and now my weight loss is slowing down due to me picking :/

I'm starting afresh this week back to basics 4 packs a day, 3 litre of water and missing out the veg allowance Anyone with me ??

I decided to do the same last Friday! So far so good-day 5 of 110% week nearly done :) x

I am trying to get back into this! I will join you but at least my picking is meat based rather than cheating! (Listen to me justifying myself!)
Lot going on at the moment but doing my best!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

After a few weeks of struggling (I cant remember what week i'm on now, but I started feb) and picking I got more strict with myself last week. It was amazing really to see the amount I needlessly was walking to the fridge (I used to snack on protein, so told myself it was okay - only I have having probably 3x the amount and more and more proteinish leftovers were creeping in).... I swapped to four packs and although havent been perfect i lost the same in the last 8 days as I had the three weeks before then in total.

For those that are struggling - I'd definately recomend doing this! I know I definately feel re-energised about the diet and ready to take on the next few months!

phoenixx said:
After a few weeks of struggling (I cant remember what week i'm on now, but I started feb) and picking I got more strict with myself last week. It was amazing really to see the amount I needlessly was walking to the fridge (I used to snack on protein, so told myself it was okay - only I have having probably 3x the amount and more and more proteinish leftovers were creeping in).... I swapped to four packs and although havent been perfect i lost the same in the last 8 days as I had the three weeks before then in total.

For those that are struggling - I'd definately recomend doing this! I know I definately feel re-energised about the diet and ready to take on the next few months!

Thanks for that. That's just like me! I will endeavour to stop my antics and up my water intake to compensate!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

nicnak100777 said:
I was doing the exact same picking on protein and telling myself it was ok, Go on holiday in 3 weeks and would luv to get into the 14's only 5lb to go so should be manageable

How's everyone doing 100%??

You should easily do 5lbs in 3 weeks if your 100% on plan :) good luck! I'm loving it :) x

I'm doing good, 100% this week, citylink will be here between 3 & 4 with my months packs, porridge and lemon bar later mmmmm.

Had the porridge today for the first time, wasn't to bad but I could'nt finish it all was really filling xx

I love the porridge!!! A sweetner and some nutmeg!!! Think its my favourite!!! X

nicnak100777 said:

Hi Nicnak, how has your week been? Weigh in for me tomorrow. Didn't quite manage just 4 packs all week but did stick to plan, had 3 packs with protien yesterday. Did great with the water intake all week except yesterday as I was away visiting all day. I did manage to sit in mcdonalds with DH and DSs yesterday during a "pit stop" and just have a bottle of water.

I'm struggling after giving in for hols. I was 100% yesterday and have been this morning too but I just keep thinking I cba and just want to go weight watchers as i can have food i like, but i only need to stick at this for 4 WEEKS!! And if i loose a stone ill be 11 stone and wil join weight watchers to loose my final 1/2 stone an get into a good normal eating routine

Back