A year off and back again

Emob

Well here I am back again, at the same weight I started at last year

i tokk a break from from lipotrim for my 30th birthday party and a holiday and could never get back onto it. Then found out I was pregnant with a surprise baby number 3. He is now 10mths and I have ballooned back up to the weight I was before starting last year.

Today has been start back day.

Welcome back abroad the Lipotrim journey. Congratulations on the baby and congratulations on your restart. You can do it x

Good luck everyone. I started today.x

good luck citylad73/Tinyme/Emob i am on day 9 and feeling great had my first weigh in yesterday and was down 9Ibs i feel great on it way more energy hope you got over day 1 ok.

I am at the horrible taste in mouth and headache stage of day 4

Thanks wannabeI'm getting through day 2. I know it's only a couple more days and then I should start to feel good.
Emob that's a great sign hopefully you will be feeling good tomorrow
live just been for a walk with my little one and now I'm sat down with a hot choc made with mint tea. It's actually lovely.

Keep going ladies :)

Emob - I have that metallic taste in my mouth urgh but nothing I do helps so it'll be worth it. Hope your headache goes tomorrow, keep hydrated, ive found lots of water stops the headaches. X

Citylady - the first days are always the hardest, you'll soon be at first weigh in :) your hot choc sounds yummy x

Well done everyone, I'm on day 1 and have really appreciated reading the support and advice on here. I am lucky in that both myself and my husband are doing this together, so at least we can brew a pot of green tea together and sympathise! Both feel better in ourselves already!

Yep, it really helps, especially as we are both competitive and determined to do well! But it will still not be easy, but the stories on here really help.

good luck everyone

Best of luck to all.

I still have the pounding head but am also Ill with a head cold so not sure if it is that it the diet causing it.
Paracetamol is my friend along with water at the moment

Well, to cap it all, my shaker just dripped all over my shirt, I'm at work so I can't change, and I look as though I've had a run in with a pot of custard...if only!

Hi all just a quick question. I have just gone to take some ibuprofen but stopped in my tracks! They are sugar coated! Does that mean it's a no no?

Back