a year on

joy1

Silver Member
Well thought that I would let you all know that I started LT about this time last year, it was the best thing I have ever done. I lost two stone 2 pounds,in just 8 week's and went on to lose another stone on my own, yes I put on a few pounds at christmas, and I have had the odd blip, but so far maintaining at the weight I want to be. I am going on holiday and want to lose a few more pounds but this is only so I can allow myself to indulge a little on holiday. So dont let anyone tell you, you will put it straight back on, because if you are determined then you wont, keep going every one and good luck. x

Well thought that I would let you all know that I started LT about this time last year, it was the best thing I have ever done. I lost two stone 2 pounds,in just 8 week's and went on to lose another stone on my own, yes I put on a few pounds at christmas, and I have had the odd blip, but so far maintaining at the weight I want to be. I am going on holiday and want to lose a few more pounds but this is only so I can allow myself to indulge a little on holiday. So dont let anyone tell you, you will put it straight back on, because if you are determined then you wont, keep going every one and good luck. x

well done for maintaining your weight and also for sharing your journey with us,
many thanks and hope you have a great time on your holiday.
:) :)

Wow thats so good to hear, well done. I am only on day 6 and have seen good results so i am happy. Great inspiration to hear that you are doing really well so far on.
WELL DONE x

Great to see someone has actually maintained. I do wonder if, when you do start refeed whether it will all come back :(

Hi, thanks thanks so much for your encouraging words. I'm on Day 11 of lipotrim and felt like caving tonight, your words are exactly what I needed to hear. Congratulations on maintaining, I only hope I achieve as much as you have. Thanks again.

That's fantastic, thank you for posting joy. It's definitely reassuring to hear it can be done!

Congratulations and well done Joy for a very inspiring post:happy096:

Thanks Joy for posting this, it was a worry that after all the hard work, it would all go straight back on, but you've given me hope that it can be maintained. Thanks again, and a big well done!

Back