A year on...

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Today is my anniversary! This time last year I weighed in at 18:13:5 & this morning I was 12:4:4 (was lower yesterday - oh well) & I am just so so happy. This site & MFP have changed my life....

Nb my profile piccie is not a before & after from beginning, it's 10 weeks apart & a 10lb loss but with the gym

Last edited:
That is fantastic! You've done amazingly well. You should be proud of yourself :D

Well done you! Be really proud of yourself, it takes enormous will-power to lose weight long-term like that.

That's amazing, you are an inspiration x

Amazing!!! Well done :) i have 5 & half stone to lose, by July next year! Did you lose all your weight solely on calorie counting and a general active lifestyle or did you do hardcore cardio everyday (which i just cant do!!) amazing wwell done again xx

That's a fantastic achievement! Well done x

Iwant2beasize12 said:
Amazing!!! Well done :) i have 5 & half stone to lose, by July next year! Did you lose all your weight solely on calorie counting and a general active lifestyle or did you do hardcore cardio everyday (which i just cant do!!) amazing wwell done again xx

Hiya

I did the first 4 months with the help of orlistat on script from Drs but then went it alone as was in the habit of low fat & calorie counting. I didn't start exercising at all apart from walking til 3 months or so in & then it was just Zumba once a week which then increased to twice as my fitness levels increased then 3 months ago joined the gym & yes it's now almost daily exercise but my stamina built up to it so it can be done.... Xx

Back