A Year To Save My Life ...

TheOnlyWayIsDown

Tonight, a decision has been made. I have been shopping and bought a weeks worth of healthy food, tomorrow I am joining the gym and my weight loss journey begins. My last one.

I will not dwell on past mistakes, they can't be changed, need to get my head straight and get moving.

I don't weigh myself very often so will force myself to weigh in once a month, the first.

Start weight: 247 lbs

I have given myself to April 2013 to lose this excess body fat or I am going for weight loss surgery.

Good luck to you, it is possible! I was 294lb at my worst, and this week I celebrate being overweight for the first time since I was a child! I hope never to be obese again!! :D

Oh wow well done moosh! And very best of luck to you towid! You know what though, don't rely on the surgery either, don't let yourself think this is the second to last straw.. I've been noseying at the WLS threads and it doesn't look to be the successful breeze it's always made out to be. A lot of people seem to lose weight then put it back on, I always thought it'd be permanent!
But yeah I wish you success! I'm quite enjoying my diet at the moment and I put so much of that down to this forum, it's an amazing support <3

Thanksfor replying girls :) i will defo be sticking around to get some support. I'm in no real ruah with this as it needs to be sustainable for me.

I joined gym this morning, my induction is tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Todays meals have been:
Weetabix
grapes
Oatcakes and cottage cheese

And dinner will be chicken stirfry, all in im allowing 1500 cals.

Hello!

good luck!! i decided too to do back to basics calorie counting rather than faddy silly diets that don't work!

you seem to have a great attitude and mindset so looks like you'll find it a breeze!!

xxx

Well gym induction went well, it didnt last very long so i had plenty of time to do a workout. Wow am i unfit!! I was so out of breath.

Today's meals look like this:
Toast
Yougart
Pitta with salad and tuna
Chicken with light philly, potatoes and veg

Yum.

Back