Aaaaaaaaaarrrrggggggggghhhhhhh

Ro1sin

Sorry had to get that out! Can someone please give me a virtual slap! I cannot for the life of me stick to this new eating plan! I swear to god I start off everyday with the best of intentions then come lunch time I just give up! This is something I want so bad but yet I cant seem to just do it! Anyone else out there like me?

:banghead: Oh i have had the odd day like this hun. I am trying now to eat lots of fruit between breakfast and lunch so that my hunger is fairly under control when it comes to lunch, i have more chance of sticking to plan this way. R u always starvin marvin hungry around this time or is it just out of boredom? xx

What are you finding so hard? What day's are you doing or are doing a combination of all three?

Can you post a copy of a typical days meals?

I would like to help if I can, because I find this is the easiest eating plan out there! :)

I feel like this a lot. I am trying to be prepared when I am feeling like this and have a lot of free foods around me so that i am ready for action.xx you are definitely not alone.x

Ok so you need to ask yourself what is making you go off track so soon.

Is it the thought of an unappeatising lunch?
Can't be bothered making something SW friendly for lunch.
Give up trying

Plan is the key, in the morning decide what you are going to have for lunch that day & dinner.

If you work take it with you so there is no temptation to go off plan. Don't take any money to work, other than for necessities, i.e. bus fare, parking, drinks.

Log on here at lunchtime for support.:D

Its nothing in particular to be honest. I just want to eat eat eat. Like this morning I came to work armed with fruit for brekkie and what did I do only go straight to the canteen and get a scone. At lunch we went out and I had a tuna wrap which was free apart from the wrap and some mayo but then I just HAD to have crisps with it! I know what Im doing wrong but I just cant seem to get into the zone as such! What finally made the penny drop for everyone?

sounds to me like your first step forward is to not take any money to work with you, especially as you have taken sw friendly items and you dont really need it.
I havent a clue what makes you drop into the zone, but I know how you are feeling, and if your not 100% committed its just not going to happen

Thanks for the support girls. Think Im just going to draw a line under it and get back on the wagon!

my problem is buying stuff hun I can be prepared as anything but go near a shop and i'm a mess.
what you need to do is not beat yourself up about the mistakes you made so you had a scone ok yes you could of made a better choice but it will only ruin your day if you let it. you have a scone and the rest of the day is ok theres no problem count it as syns and adjust your menu alittle or draw a line under it there and then. remeber you have 15 syns use them.
other thing I find helps I'm a chocoaholic I look at the back at how many calories are in things which does two things one scares me and the other gives me the option to make the best choice and then I check the syns when I get home.
I never denie myself cause I know that will turn into a binge if you want crisps have them and count them.
Hun you made a choice to start sw for a reason remember that reason and remeber how bad you felt before.
you can do this hun make sure you are eating loads of free food and use your syns.
good luck

good luck with starting over :D i know how you feel at the start i just felt like i wanted everything that i used to have but i wanted to lose the weight aswell

but as the rest of the girls have said maybe you should just bring the essential cash to work and no extra

xx

good luck with starting over :D i know how you feel at the start i just felt like i wanted everything that i used to have but i wanted to lose the weight aswell

This is me down to a tee!! Feeling way more positive now thanks so much for the advice everyone!

when i went shopping i tried to only buy things that i knew were 5 syns a portion or less, i am also going through my cupboards and finding out the syn value of stuff i already have (some stuff i already had before the diet that i found out the syn value of and felt it was too high in syns so i just binned it)
also what i have done is get a small 6 drawer unit and put it on a table beside my computer and i have labeled the drawers "free, 1 syn, 2 syns, 3 syns, 4 syns and 5 syns" so when i find out the syn value (from the web site) of a pack of biscuits, cup-a-soup, noodle snack i am putting it into the corresponding drawer then they are easy to find and syn counted ready (if its 2.5 i put it in the 3 syns, ect so i round up) ... i still have some packet sauces that are more then 5 syns but trying to use them up!

i done the same with the high synned foods i either binned them or sent them over to my mums house lol

im gonna go through the cupboards again in a bit to see what needs chucked out lol

I think you have to get your head around it and decide whether you really want to lose weight or are you doing it because you think you should.
I have failed SW (plus loads of other diets) because I was really not in the right mind frame.
When I REALLY set my mind to it, there was nothing that could sway me. No amount of temptation could sway me, and I have had a lot!
My thoughts have always been that no food tastes as good as being slim does!
Good luck... you can do it!

OMG I was actually down 2lbs last night!! I could have cried I even got my first 1/2 award!!!

Oh actually off topic but Im not allowed post the little pic in my signature of my half stone does anyone know how I can do this??? I want the world to know lol

Oh ok thanks Circes and honestly girls thanks for all the advice!

i done the same with the high synned foods i either binned them or sent them over to my mums house lol

im gonna go through the cupboards again in a bit to see what needs chucked out lol

What a brilliant idea...... i think that this is a must for my cupdoards this weekend

Back