aaaaaargh

efk

I hate my job! Why are there always double standards? I manage a team of 2, it's ok for me to work on my own and cover when people are off but when I need my study day (seeing as I am not doing great on my course) and one of em might be left on her own and doesn't like being on her own I have to sacrifice my study day and come in! Pisses me right off. That is all.

Sorry, rant over.

Big hugs xx

Thank you. I get so narked with it all! They moan when I'm at college to better myself, I pull 9+ hour days when i am in to get everything done. Just seems like n awful lot of take and not a lot of give. Not long til I move!!

A good rant gets it off your chest - now big breath in!

(know how you feel hugs !) x

efk said:
Thank you. I get so narked with it all! They moan when I'm at college to better myself, I pull 9+ hour days when i am in to get everything done. Just seems like n awful lot of take and not a lot of give. Not long til I move!!

Know how you feel... And personally I don't think u can beat a good old rant x x

I hate my job! Why are there always double standards? I manage a team of 2, it's ok for me to work on my own and cover when people are off but when I need my study day (seeing as I am not doing great on my course) and one of em might be left on her own and doesn't like being on her own I have to sacrifice my study day and come in! Pisses me right off. That is all.

Sorry, rant over.

((((hugs)))) you rant if you want to.

Back