AAAAAH HELP!!

Minimus, It's very restrictive, I have to chose 3 meals from the lists and 2 snacks and that's it (cause I'm very little at the mo)! It can't be followed without the plan and the talk with the consultant to determine your "point" value. It is hard work, but I'm feeling better about it today, I had a yummy breakfast and lunch and am planning on heading to bed earlier tonight as it's a school night so I shouldn't be too "rumbleybelly".

It does seem to be working though, so I'll just keep at it til WI on wed! :)

You look so fantastic and so pretty, why do you need to torture yourself like this?

You have done amazingly well.

I think FF would find me falling off the waggon big time.

It's just stubbornness Filly, I want to be able to say I lost 5 stone and to get a BMI of exactly 23. I am very much a target orientated person and I would feel that I failed if I couldn't reach it... I know it's utterly stupid, but I know myself and I wouldn't be happy unless I had hit that magic number (at least once!)

I understand your need to get to your target and appreciate how you feel, but don't rush it.

Personally I think if you lose it over a longer period it is more likely to stay off.

Have you tried doing a fish week ? That worked so well for me and from thinking I wasn't keen on fish I ended up really liking it.

Good luck Shrimpy.

Good for you for sticking to it Shrimpy!!

My old C only used to give it out if people were really struggling and considering leaving. Because its so restrictive and SW isn't a diet thet don't promote it.

I did a fish week recently and lost 1lb! I am being really good, trying really hard cause it's so close it is starting to hurt now! I think It's cause I have been struggling with this last little bit for so long! I am sticking with it and had a much better day both yesterday and today (though going to the gym soon) but it has taught me some valuable lessons, like I'm probably not as hungry as I think I am, so maybe that'll teach me to cut down on the snacking...

It's just stubbornness Filly, I want to be able to say I lost 5 stone and to get a BMI of exactly 23. I am very much a target orientated person and I would feel that I failed if I couldn't reach it... I know it's utterly stupid, but I know myself and I wouldn't be happy unless I had hit that magic number (at least once!)

Something else we have in common -an almost obsessive nature to achieve a goal. Targets are what keep me focussed too - hence the petty strops when I miss them!

Yep, I am crazy focused on targets and tasks! It makes life good and yet bad, lol! :) I do have crazy strops when I'm 0.5lbs off!!!

Back