AAAARRRGGHH! Putting on weight on SS+!!!

Not much better really, because over the course of the week you will fluctuate too. Peep if you must, but don't let it demotivate you, as it is only the weekly one that counts. I weigh myself at my gym and get a dinky little print out. I have stopped peeping at my home scales as they are not as accurate now.

Mind you I am in the same boat as you as I was teetering between 13 stone and 12,13. Even considered going up to the gym to check as I so want to see 12 something on the scales again but I didn't -- it makes my weekly weigh in all the more exciting by not peeping.

thanks francesmag, i know you are talking sense! it's just weird that the very thing that has kept me motivated for 8 weeks (ie, jumping on daily and seeing losses on the scales) has the power to shake me!

i will try and stay away from my scales (my cdc doesn't weigh me so i have to weigh once a week!)

thanks for your support
xxx

don't worry it'll come off i'm sure.

more worryingly - am shocked that someone can actually gain onthis diet. if i stick to it and gain and i am gonna come off PDQ!!!

exactly what i feel like leeds! how is it humanly possible to gain??

logic tells me it is water, and i will keep telling myself that!

I have gained twice on ss/ss+ once in week three and once in week 9 - I also stayed the same for about two weeks week 10 - moving to 810 helped and has got things moving again - tape measures are the lifesaver!!

thanks dogtanian, you are my inspiration at the moment, if it worked for you, it will work for me too!

Try and look at your losses over a month or something, ive had patches of losing 3lbs 1 week, 3 next, 2 the week after then 7 the next which would be a dead on average month. Body is a strange thing that does as and when it pleases.
There is no way on earth anyone can gain genuine weight on 600 calories a day, it takes 3500 additional calories to gain a pound apparently, and that would be on top of your required 2000(2500 for men) a day so to gain a pound in a week you would need 2500(3000) calories a day every day.
Stick at it and you'll be ok and definately get away from the scales. :)

thankyou badger, that is the kind of science fact that i need to hear, rather than my own brand of emotional hysteria and sulky, "well if it's not working, i give up!"

i have trusted cd so far, so just need to keep the faith a bit longer!

Back