AAAGHHHHHH My Bladder

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dutch, 24 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Can someone please tell me that one day my bladder will let me be able to walk more than halfway down the road without needing to go. I love walking but it's a mysery at the mo because I always need to go.

I'm only on day 8 and am living in hope that I won't have to buy special pants or get arrested for having a 'comfort break' behind a bush en route xx:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    It does get a little easier very soon, but to be honest, I still struggle on the drive home (just under an hour) and normally I have to rush in the house and get to the loo just in time! I've stopped drinking an hour before I leave now, that helps!

We must get really strong pelvic floor muscles on this diet, that's all I can say! :p

Sxx

4. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Wish I'd done my exercises for the pelvic floor hee hee

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Give it another week or so and youll be fine, Its so hard at first though isnt it!!! I remember day 9, a walk round good old summer wine country, OMG I know every toilet in Holmfirth!!!!!

6. MoonBeam

MoonBeam Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge, SSing
    I've noticed that my pelvic floor muscles are stronger than ever now! Its all the holding on and running trying to find a loo! It does get better :)

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you do find a country lane, make sure it doesn't have stingy nettles close to where you squat - I didn't look and in my haste, ended up with a sore bottom!!!!
    Lol

8. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    tee hee!! strong pelvic floor muscles, no complaints from BF ;) nuff said!! LOL!!!

9. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

ooooh Dobbie ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.