• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

AAAGHHHHHH My Bladder

Can someone please tell me that one day my bladder will let me be able to walk more than halfway down the road without needing to go. I love walking but it's a mysery at the mo because I always need to go.

I'm only on day 8 and am living in hope that I won't have to buy special pants or get arrested for having a 'comfort break' behind a bush en route xx:rolleyes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
It does get a little easier very soon, but to be honest, I still struggle on the drive home (just under an hour) and normally I have to rush in the house and get to the loo just in time! I've stopped drinking an hour before I leave now, that helps!

We must get really strong pelvic floor muscles on this diet, that's all I can say! :p

Sxx

Wish I'd done my exercises for the pelvic floor hee hee

Give it another week or so and youll be fine, Its so hard at first though isnt it!!! I remember day 9, a walk round good old summer wine country, OMG I know every toilet in Holmfirth!!!!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
If you do find a country lane, make sure it doesn't have stingy nettles close to where you squat - I didn't look and in my haste, ended up with a sore bottom!!!!
Lol

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
tee hee!! strong pelvic floor muscles, no complaints from BF ;) nuff said!! LOL!!!