Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

AAAGHHHHHH My Bladder

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dutch, 24 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Can someone please tell me that one day my bladder will let me be able to walk more than halfway down the road without needing to go. I love walking but it's a mysery at the mo because I always need to go.

I'm only on day 8 and am living in hope that I won't have to buy special pants or get arrested for having a 'comfort break' behind a bush en route xx:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    It does get a little easier very soon, but to be honest, I still struggle on the drive home (just under an hour) and normally I have to rush in the house and get to the loo just in time! I've stopped drinking an hour before I leave now, that helps!

We must get really strong pelvic floor muscles on this diet, that's all I can say! :p

Sxx

4. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Wish I'd done my exercises for the pelvic floor hee hee

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Give it another week or so and youll be fine, Its so hard at first though isnt it!!! I remember day 9, a walk round good old summer wine country, OMG I know every toilet in Holmfirth!!!!!

6. MoonBeam

MoonBeam Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge, SSing
    I've noticed that my pelvic floor muscles are stronger than ever now! Its all the holding on and running trying to find a loo! It does get better :)

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you do find a country lane, make sure it doesn't have stingy nettles close to where you squat - I didn't look and in my haste, ended up with a sore bottom!!!!
    Lol

8. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    tee hee!! strong pelvic floor muscles, no complaints from BF ;) nuff said!! LOL!!!

9. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

ooooh Dobbie ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.