aaah!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
What should I do??

I didnt have my second shake that long ago... and im planning on going to bed shortly...

Should I try and squeeze my third one in or leave it?

Chelly, personally I would have it. The fact that you are restricting your cals enough, to drop one shake isnt a good idea.

Remember only 450 cals in the 3 sachets, or maybe different I think with Exante, but not that much, plus we need so many cals to keep us going! You need all the nutrients as well.

Yeah I decided to go for one of the bars actually!

Forgot home much these bad boys dry your mouth out hahaha!

ergghh my chemist didnt give me any of those,,think ill stay well away from them though.. defo think it was the right idea to have the shake though.

Give the bars a go! I don't find them as bad as some people say, and it's nice to have something to chew! They do taste pretty grim, but they take ages to eat which I think helps to feel fuller. Even if yo hate them now, it's worth trying them again in a few weeks 'cos your tastes will certainly change.

Jon

i only ever tried them once but i must get some next time, wish i had more soup i only have a few sahets, especiall with this cold weather !

Sorry guys.. im on a different diet so I have different bars to you guys!

Bells.. I wouldnt recommend the lipotrim ones lol

I was going to give them another go but after reading this think maybe not! If i try and don't like it then i either miss a meal(you know what i mean) or i force it down gagging! Hmmm tempting but ...NO.

new you bars are delish! :)

I like to describe them as burnt poo! lol

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... best laugh I had all day!!!

Yeah they're not the best but I found them handy when travelling, particularly to and fro airports. They were also handy in Uni when I didnt want to go to the canteen, I just sat in the library with a coffee and a flappy. Mind you people complain about the smell!!

Burnt poo? and they stink? YUMMY! :9529:

haha! Great advertising for Flapjacks on this thread lol!

i only ever had one and was trying to get my sister and her now husband to help me eat it lol!!!

I remember toasting mine! It helped to get it down. Sometimes having shakes only is really hard and it is nice to chew on something! But the flapjacks are very minging! Its sooo bad. The whole idea of lipotrim is to put you off eating, which is great when you are on the diet, but then when you come off it and taste nice things again.... kinda makes you go crazy for nice foods!!! lol

Give the bars a go! I don't find them as bad as some people say, and it's nice to have something to chew! They do taste pretty grim, but they take ages to eat which I think helps to feel fuller. Even if yo hate them now, it's worth trying them again in a few weeks 'cos your tastes will certainly change.

Jon

So true...but a funny story with me....when I first tried them, well, I had one bite and no more...disgusting.......oh, the smell was just awful.

After around 12 weeks (I think) on LT I posted saying I was going to try them again, surely my taste buds had changed and they would be great and palatable now and that to chew would be a change...well, Dunlop, I tried......almost half an hour it took me to have half of it, and it just tasted the same!! i was laughing so much about it whilst I was posting, because, boy I did try I really did.

So, now, I know I just dont like the smell more than anything...so I will give them a wide berth

BUT,,,,,,,,,STILL GIVE THEM A TRY EVERYONE, YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!!!!! YOU MAY LOVE THEM!!! A BIT LIKE MARMITE :)

Just a little sidetrack :)

Back