aaarggghhhhhhhhh!!

kelly96

Im so annoyed with myself and it was only my first week!! This is not an excuse but i have been called in to work extra hours this week, time of the month showed up....(lots of chocolate was needed!) and im not normally a chocolate fan (more savory) anyway so haven't stuck to plan properly.

Have just weighed in and have lost 2lb (goodness knows how?!) but just so annoyed :(

This week i will be around alot more not working no extra hours, so will start again.

Thank you, i know and i wasn't expecting to loose anything but its just so annoying! Anyway out with the chicken and salad for dinner ... new week starts here! x

try the atkin chocolate bars not as high in carbs- so damage limitation

its a step in the right direction

Thanks will remember that for next month lol... as o say normally im not a chocolate person dosent bother me apart from "that time of the month"

it happens to us all i've yet to encounter it, started just after a 4 week bleed so should be another while before i have an excuse to binge

nooo dont try the atkins bars - i looked in boots the other day an were supposed to have snacks tht have less thn 10g carbs per 100g and they are well over tht x

that is american carbs and includes fibre

net carbs is only 2-5 g

the folk on the CS website say you can have them, just not too often

Back