Aaargh I cheated on Cambridge!

Linda647

Hi everyone,
I started on Cambridge a week and a half ago (24th) and i was doing well (have lost 11 pounds:)), but i crumbled under pressure tonight and had a fish supper:(. I feel terrible and keep reading what a slippery slope it is and so on:sigh:, i believe i can get over it but i don't know what to think. Anyone out there cheated on cambridge and got over it!

Linda x

Hi Linda,

From my own experience the very best thing you can do is not to eat anymore tonight, have a milkshake if your hungry and some water and continue on from here and put it behind you quickly.

Limit the damage now and you should be okay.

Love Mini xxx

Linda - I like your attitude "I believe I can get over it". Your halfway there girl thinking like that.

You can get over it. It's a hitch. Tomorrow is another day x

Hi Linda :)

Can't really add anymore to Mini's wise words here, other than to say I have been where you are and felt how you are feeling tonight. Don't ever feel you are alone with any of this as it's extremely hard to keep focused.

As Mini says, put it behind you quickly hun. :) You are only human so please don't let it start off a thought process that will only be full of negative thoughts, ok?

YOU'VE LOST 11LBS!!!!!!!!!!

Lacey xx :D

Linda - I like your attitude "I believe I can get over it". Your halfway there girl thinking like that.

You can get over it. It's a hitch. Tomorrow is another day x

Very very true :D

Thank you, mini, mia and isis, this is the first time i have ever posted on anything and you replies are amazing, isis you have did really well on your diet so far and i think whatever you lose you will look gorgous, and isis you are a gem with your wise words!!, i'm going to bed now, tomorrow is another day.

Thanks again
Lindaxx

Thank you, mini, mia and isis, this is the first time i have ever posted on anything and you replies are amazing, isis you have did really well on your diet so far and i think whatever you lose you will look gorgous, and isis you are a gem with your wise words!!, i'm going to bed now, tomorrow is another day.

Thanks again
Lindaxx

Glad you're feeling better Linda :)

Thank you for your lovely words and lets all look forward to tommorow and heap loads of positive vibes :D

How are you doing on your brand new day??

yes i cheated yesterday, had popcorn and to chicken balls off hubbys chinese.
But got back on track today that the important thing is to keep going. you lasted longer than me i have been on cd ss for 6 days before i sucumbed to the enemy err!!

Jo.x

Hiya Linda

Not the end of the world but you must get your head back on the diet ASAP and try 120% to stick to it, the reason the diet works so well is that ketosis gives you protection against hunger and you must try and guard that ketosis as without it the diet is very tough.

Make water your best friend and just hang in there as this is life changing stuff, let nothing and nobody stand in your way of being healthy (including yourself!)

Go for it

Mike

Hi Linda, it's not the end of cd because u has a cheat,just get back on100% and any weight gained will soon come off. Good luck.

Hi everyone! Ive had to look up a thread where sumone has cheated because im on my 4th week now and my sister is on her 3rd, we went to a spa today then went to watch 50 shades of grey at cinema. We had good intentions! We took a bar and a bottle of flavoured water but when we got there my sister says shall we ave some nachos? :-( I said lets sit down and think about this and we came up with the wrong answer :'( THEN we thought we might as well make it worth while so we went to mcdonalds! We both feel sooooo bad and depressed! We are now back on the wagon and wont let this happen again! I suppose we're only human lol! It was weigh day today so hopefully by nxt wk the weight we put on will be gone! Anyone got any words to make me feel better about myself? lol!

Back