AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mummyS2011, 4 May 2008 Social URL.

1. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok, so i know it is my choice to do this diet, but my sister is sitting next to me munching away and it is killing me. I feel like i have just been moaning all day. But i really don't know how much longer i can carry on doing this-i just finishing day 3, and am still a LITTLE down on myself after eating some chow mein last night. I just worry its really going to affect my loss.

God, i knew this wasn't going to be easy but i seriously think i am going to snap.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Don't give in hun, the first few days are tough, dig deep and get through it and things will get easier xxx

4. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks, its just silly as i am finding myself getting cross at people for eating!!! Hopefully things will start to get better tomorrow on day 4.

Can i just say your pics are amazing.

5. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    did you do a lot of exercise during so you didnt have loose skin?

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Thanks hun, no I am lazy through and through so no exercise but I know alot of people do and really enjoy it.

Watching others eat is always difficult but once the hunger subsides it is a litle more bearable!

You're doing great, stick with it.

Gxx

7. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    wow that is even more impressive then-well done! i swear she is trying to kill me as she is now eating hargan daars ice cream!!!!

Thanks i am hoping it will get better-being on here really helps as it distracts me. How long did it take you to loose the weight?

8. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I think it was about 6 months in total, I kept moving the goal posts but about that xx

9. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i cant believe it that is amazing-its helping me at the moment, so sorry for asking a million and one questions!!!! I just cant wait to start noticing the difference.

10. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    No problem at all, stick with it and you will see the difference before you know it things happen quickly on CD!!

Gx

11. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well my fiancee moved back to our hometown last week and is coming to visit me and help pack next weekend and by then i will have been doing it a week and a bit so i am hoping there will be a little difference for him to see. or is that just too optimistic???

12. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sam it really is hard to watch people eating at the beginning but as you get into ketosis you will start to not be too bothered about it :)

But if I were you at this stage, I would take myself off to another room, away from the temptation :)

Stick with it, you CAN do this

13. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank you so much hedgehog. it is really hard and i definately think thats what i am going to do from now on-that really did test me!!! I think as soon as i notice a difference i will be ok as it will spur me on!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.