AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

mummyS2011

Ok, so i know it is my choice to do this diet, but my sister is sitting next to me munching away and it is killing me. I feel like i have just been moaning all day. But i really don't know how much longer i can carry on doing this-i just finishing day 3, and am still a LITTLE down on myself after eating some chow mein last night. I just worry its really going to affect my loss.

God, i knew this wasn't going to be easy but i seriously think i am going to snap.

Don't give in hun, the first few days are tough, dig deep and get through it and things will get easier xxx

thanks, its just silly as i am finding myself getting cross at people for eating!!! Hopefully things will start to get better tomorrow on day 4.

Can i just say your pics are amazing.

Thanks hun, no I am lazy through and through so no exercise but I know alot of people do and really enjoy it.

Watching others eat is always difficult but once the hunger subsides it is a litle more bearable!

You're doing great, stick with it.

Gxx

wow that is even more impressive then-well done! i swear she is trying to kill me as she is now eating hargan daars ice cream!!!!

Thanks i am hoping it will get better-being on here really helps as it distracts me. How long did it take you to loose the weight?

I think it was about 6 months in total, I kept moving the goal posts but about that xx

i cant believe it that is amazing-its helping me at the moment, so sorry for asking a million and one questions!!!! I just cant wait to start noticing the difference.

No problem at all, stick with it and you will see the difference before you know it things happen quickly on CD!!

Gx

well my fiancee moved back to our hometown last week and is coming to visit me and help pack next weekend and by then i will have been doing it a week and a bit so i am hoping there will be a little difference for him to see. or is that just too optimistic???

Sam it really is hard to watch people eating at the beginning but as you get into ketosis you will start to not be too bothered about it :)

But if I were you at this stage, I would take myself off to another room, away from the temptation :)

Stick with it, you CAN do this

thank you so much hedgehog. it is really hard and i definately think thats what i am going to do from now on-that really did test me!!! I think as soon as i notice a difference i will be ok as it will spur me on!

Back