aaarrrgghhhh!!!!!!

tafflass

Silver Member
:cry:i'm so not happy today:cry:
went to weigh in this morning expecting to have lost a few pounds but i sts!
i've 100% followed plan but its not happening for me.i use between 12 and 15 syns a day,eat all my hex choices and even made a point this week to add in lots of veg dishes such as stirfry and veg curry to speed things up.
feeling really disheartened by it.had a word with my sw consultant who said to write down what i'm eating to show her next week.i always keep a diary and had no slip ups.
feel like a binge on an indian or dominoes now.silly thing is when i have been previously with sw and binged i still lost 4lbs!
i dont wanna give up but i'm wondering if theres any point in carrying on when i didn't lose anything.
sorry for the moan x

Could be one of those things this week. Just keep going and most likely you'll do really well next week. if you look at your loses in batches of 3 weeks say, you've lost 5.5lbs and 5lbs so this stayed the same is no bad at all. Your average is 1.5lb a week (including the STS) and in a year that's 78lb (over 5.5 stone!) Don't despair trudge on and see what happens over the next couple of weeks then ask for more help if you haven't budged (but i'm sure you will) Well odne on those losses so far :)

well i suppose it dont seem that bad when you look at it like that.its just nice to see the scales go down each week and think i had a big shock when they never.

I always found that after a big(ish) loss I would stay the same. I think it was my body re-adjusting to the loss. It was just a pattern that I got used to, once I had identified that was what was happening. Yes, it's disappointing not to lose weight when you've been on plan all week, but it would be even more disappointing if you have a binge and then put on weight.

Sometimes your body can just store up the loss for next week. Usually you get a really great loss the week after a STS. Please don't worry or beat yourself up - I had a 3 month plateau earlier this year when I tried really hard and virtually nothing happened! You know that you're being good and you know that healthy eating works, just try to be patient and the pounds will roll off in time!

Maybe up your fruit and veg intake and give your digestive system more fibrous bulk to work with? Might give your old metabolism a jolt and get it moving a bit quicker. Sometimes eating more is the answer - it worked for me!

Good luck for next week!

thanx guys x
i'm not gonna binge.gonna keep my fingers crossed for a good loss next week.100% on track for this week x

Hi Huni...I know exactly where you are coming from...I stuck to plan 100% and gained 1lb this week...well it is my star week, so was kind of expecting it.
Please dont binge though..just think how much you will loose next week instead!

xxx

hey hunny looking at your weight loss over the past few weeks you have done great so far so staying the same is no big deal,but it is disheartening when you know you have been good,dont expect miracles over night the weight is coming off this is your first stay the same so just carry on and hopefully next week it will catch up

Back