aaarrrhhhhh

after stopping at starting in oct last year and again this month i have decided to chage cdc's to see if that helps me. going to see her next wed, but i have to get the medical form signed by the doctor again! thought i would just be able to supply her with the copy of the one i already got done?

anyway gonna lower my carbs over the next week and drink as much water as poss but i do find it hard to get down as much as some people do here

Hi i changed my cdc this week and at first she said i'd have to go docs again but i took the slip with me that the doc had signed previously (the bit you keep) and she was happy to pin it to the new form and just added a note to say the doc had already signed. Good luck x x

What a shame maybe the doc will waver the fee! My doc was lovely and did'nt even charge although she might of if i needed it doing again. x

Hiya - good luck with new start.....CDCs are s'posed to get MRF form done for them - can't take another CDCs form.....so she IS sticking to the rules......and what she's supposed to do.....

good luck with your re-start !!!

keep us posted......

love

Debz xx

Back