aaarrrhhhhh

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lozzers_losing_weight, 24 January 2008 Social URL.

1. lozzers_losing_weight

lozzers_losing_weight Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Contemplating WLS
    after stopping at starting in oct last year and again this month i have decided to chage cdc's to see if that helps me. going to see her next wed, but i have to get the medical form signed by the doctor again! thought i would just be able to supply her with the copy of the one i already got done?

anyway gonna lower my carbs over the next week and drink as much water as poss but i do find it hard to get down as much as some people do here

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck Loz
    I think that prep week really seems to help - I went cold turkey as it was quite soon after New Year... Well done on getting re-started xxx

4. ava

ava Silver Member

Good luck with your restart :)

5. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi i changed my cdc this week and at first she said i'd have to go docs again but i took the slip with me that the doc had signed previously (the bit you keep) and she was happy to pin it to the new form and just added a note to say the doc had already signed. Good luck x x

6. lozzers_losing_weight

lozzers_losing_weight Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Contemplating WLS
    yeah i asked her if she would take it and she said no cos she doesnt know the other cdc, this means i have to pay the doc again!!!

7. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    What a shame maybe the doc will waver the fee! My doc was lovely and did'nt even charge although she might of if i needed it doing again. x

8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya - good luck with new start.....CDCs are s'posed to get MRF form done for them - can't take another CDCs form.....so she IS sticking to the rules......and what she's supposed to do.....

good luck with your re-start !!!

keep us posted......

love

Debz xx

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

good luck with your restart :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.