aam-best time to eat?

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
hi any one know if there is a particular time best to eat the food?the portions r stupid and boooo i hate aam week!!!

sorry for bein stroppy xx

I had them in the evening through the week & at lunchtime on the weekend. Not sure I'd recommend lunchtime though as it did make me want to eat more but its nice to eat with others for once. Think I might try as late as poss next time thanks WL8s!

I loved AAM weeks and really looked forward to having proper food to taste, lol.. I had mine almost always in the evenings (except at weekends I would often have at lunch time) and sometimes would have a soup as a starter, then AAM and, if still wanted more, made a muffin from one of my packs... although have to say having a mousse was something I did a lot of too and that made it feel like a real meal :D

It'll be so worth it, despite the measly portions :)

Put it on a cocktail stick and eat it on the way upstairs to bed ;)

People tend to make a big deal of AAM. Always confused me as it was a small amount.

every 5th week u AAM = Add A Meal when doing CD. Its tiny portions but is good for kicking ur metabolism for following week.

I just mixed mine in with my evening veg soup that i have aroung 8ish. To be honest the amount was that small (or was i doing myself out of food?) that i would of only had a couple of forkfulls anyway. :)

I used to make like a chicken, mushroom and chilli soup type thing, fry the chicken in a dry pan and add the mushroom with water then add dried chilli flakes... simmer till cooked, it is lovely and spicy - used to have this around 7ish and finish about 9ish with a soup before bed...Hope this helps...

Back