Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

aam-best time to eat?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fat_2_fabulous, 9 August 2007 Social URL.

1. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    hi any one know if there is a particular time best to eat the food?the portions r stupid and boooo i hate aam week!!!

sorry for bein stroppy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    the portions are ridiculous arent they lol.

I used to have my aam as late as possible so I wasnt tempted to pick afterwards.

4. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

I had them in the evening through the week & at lunchtime on the weekend. Not sure I'd recommend lunchtime though as it did make me want to eat more but its nice to eat with others for once. Think I might try as late as poss next time thanks WL8s!

5. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i had mine in the evenings and i used to make a jelly with the mix a mousse for afterwards so it felt like i was having a proper meal

6. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    I loved AAM weeks and really looked forward to having proper food to taste, lol.. I had mine almost always in the evenings (except at weekends I would often have at lunch time) and sometimes would have a soup as a starter, then AAM and, if still wanted more, made a muffin from one of my packs... although have to say having a mousse was something I did a lot of too and that made it feel like a real meal :D

It'll be so worth it, despite the measly portions :)

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Put it on a cocktail stick and eat it on the way upstairs to bed ;)

People tend to make a big deal of AAM. Always confused me as it was a small amount.

8. DawnC

DawnC Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge (previous Lighterlife)
    What is AAM please, I havent started cambridge but am considering swapping over from lighterlife

Dawn xx

9. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    every 5th week u AAM = Add A Meal when doing CD. Its tiny portions but is good for kicking ur metabolism for following week.

10. ava

ava Silver Member

I just mixed mine in with my evening veg soup that i have aroung 8ish. To be honest the amount was that small (or was i doing myself out of food?) that i would of only had a couple of forkfulls anyway. :)

11. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    I used to make like a chicken, mushroom and chilli soup type thing, fry the chicken in a dry pan and add the mushroom with water then add dried chilli flakes... simmer till cooked, it is lovely and spicy - used to have this around 7ish and finish about 9ish with a soup before bed...Hope this helps...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.