AAM...I've got to be honest...

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
I've been having a little extra on my AAM week. I've been using 2-3 handfuls of Salad... will this effect the loss an awful lot:confused: I can't help it, I kind of wish I just didn't have AAM week as much as I'm loving it, I knew I'd go ott :(

I cant help there. Am starting AAM tomorrow and am worried that I'll do the same!
Good luck with it. It's not for long only 1 week and then back to SS!
Ceri

Thats true Ceri, who'd have thought I'd be wanting to be doing plain old SS lol!

Cheers Spooky might give the water tip ago. I just cant help myself out of thinking "Its only a bit of lettuce.." although I know that we really have to follow the rules of this diet.

Thanking you :)

Definitely!!! Its blimmin' testing mine alright lol.

As I've been unwell my CDC said that I can half a pint of skimmed milk or a pot of natural yoghurt a day to build strength back up. I've not been having this and convincing myself a little extra cottage cheese and another handful of lettuce wont be tooo bad... need to snap out of it!
Lol, no one else do this if your reading it and you've not had an AAM yet!

I'm feeling really guilty for having too much on my AAM now :( I'm tempted to not have my last shake this evening. Is this a really bad idea? Sorry if I sound stupid

Still have the shake hun, I think we all go wobbly on our first AAM, I did, nearly had a whole blummin cabbage I was that excited!! Well, bit of an exaggeration but still, its a learning curve for all of us x

Thanks guys, I'll do as you say. I wasn't sure if it would be a good way to go, I just don't want to mess up.

Next week I'm not going to be 100% sticking to CD as I'll be at Glasto (as I keep banging on about) and I'm really really REALLY scared I'll put a load back on :(

Thanks thanks thanks x x

P.s. canireallydothis!! Lol... thats what I've been like. Got over exited! x

I've been having a little extra on my AAM week. I've been using 2-3 handfuls of Salad... will this effect the loss an awful lot:confused: I can't help it, I kind of wish I just didn't have AAM week as much as I'm loving it, I knew I'd go ott :(

All depends on how big your hands are lol, when i did my AAM week i probably had an extra tablespoonful, you should be fine as long as you dont go over the top, an extra spoonful shouldnt make too much difference if it helps you stick to this diet :D

this is my biggest fear - i think the hardest part of this diet personally will be the AAM but your doing well its still foods that will keep you in ketosis and as you have said you have been unwell. :)

this is my biggest fear - i think the hardest part of this diet personally will be the AAM but your doing well its still foods that will keep you in ketosis and as you have said you have been unwell. :)

You talk as if you don't know me LOL. You'll be fine on it mate, all about the chicken ;) I still haven't had any yet :(

All depends on how big your hands are lol, when i did my AAM week i probably had an extra tablespoonful, you should be fine as long as you dont go over the top, an extra spoonful shouldnt make too much difference if it helps you stick to this diet :D

Thanks Lancslass!!! You've put my mind at ease now, did you still lose with the extra tablespoon?? I don't think I went TOO over the top, maybe just a little.. lol. :thankyou: x

You talk as if you don't know me LOL. You'll be fine on it mate, all about the chicken ;) I still haven't had any yet :(

Sorry mate :S I am looking forward to the chicken so so much mmmmmmm. Get cooking with it you have almost finished your week :D xx

Thanks Lancslass!!! You've put my mind at ease now, did you still lose with the extra tablespoon?? I don't think I went TOO over the top, maybe just a little.. lol. :thankyou: x

yeah i think i had a 3lb loss that week, hubby lost about 7lb that week as well, everyones different tho, if you dont have a great loss the following week when back on SS will be much better, dont worry, just enjoy :D

Brilliant, well done Mandy!! I've just noticed your ticker too, you're SO SO close!!!!! When did you start CD as I'm nearly at the BMI you started at (wondering how long it'll take me to get to where you are now :))

Thanks for your advice xx

i started on 16th april. hubby has lost 4 stone now, id have liked to have got to goal before i started maintenance plans but as we go on holiday in just over 4 weeks i had a chat to my cdc about the plans and she thought it was the best idea, at least this way we dont just come of cd then just end up piling loads of weight on eating "normally" and drinking :D

You've done so well! Your hubby has too, you gotta love this diet. I just wish I could see into the future to know if I'm going to follow it through or not lol! I'm very much wanting to.
Well you'll still be losing whilst on maintinence wont you??! Least you can go and enjoy yourself without the worry of putting more than you have to on eh. And your BMI is perfect now isn't it, the Dr will be happy with you! Lol, they always have had something to say about mine *rolls eyes*

Where are you going for your hols :) x

Back