AAM success!!

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
Hi everyone
I've just got back from my weigh in and I am BUZZING!!

You can probably remember how down I was last week after a spate of small losses. My CDC and me decided that I'd give AAM a go (my first ever) and to say I was nervous was an understatement. Small losses so I eat more??? Seemed mad but I was so depressed I decided I'd give anything a go. My 'official' meals were by the book but I confess to a couple of 'unofficial' nibbles (no carbs though).

I was prepared to write this week off for the sake of restarting my metabolism and thought I'd see a gain but I stepped on the scales and ...... I've lost 4lb!!!

That brings me down to 12st 10lb with 6st 3lb lost since March 24th (9st 2lb altogether)

I'M IN THE 12s !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last time I was in that bracket was 1985 so you can imagine how elated I am. I almost cried when I saw the figure on the scales and my CDC even jumped in the air and cheered!

So it's back to SS, plenty of water and I'll try to get a bit more active this coming week to keep the pressure up on that newly awakened metabolism of mine!

I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who supported and encouraged me through a tough time last week. I'm sure I'd have given up without your kind words so please accept my deepest gratitude XX

I am so pleased you did your AAM. I know it seems unreal that you have to eat more sometimes to lose more but thats the way it works.

I know I have one lady who was petrified of moving from 790 to 1000. Her weightloss had really slowed down. She made the move stuck to the foods and the next week lost 3.5 lb and an inch off her waist.

Glad you enjoyed uni not been on much to say that before.

Linda

Hi Debbie,

I saw you as you came out of Jannine's today (I was in the blue jeep parked outside her house), and all I can say is
OH MY GOD!!!!!
You looked bloody fantastic!

Ive seen your before and after pics on here and DH, but in the flesh you looked absolutely incredible, and so happy and confident.

My mum was surprised that you were on a diet so I had to explain your russian doll journey to her (she loves the name by the way and is now thinking of calling herself 'onion' !!!)

Anyway, fab loss!
Well done, really proud of you for sticking with it

Polly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Debbie
How great for you not only a wonderfull loss but in the 12s as well.
You must be so chuffed and have every right to be.
So so pleased for you.
Well done babe xxx

WELL DONE!!!!!

Really, really pleased for you. 4lbs is brilliant and being in the 12s well - just the icing on the cake. :)

That's BRILLIANT news, Debbie!!

Ann xxx

Debbie,

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO Happy for you!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

In the 12's... thats a massive acheivement... and well done sooo much for braving the AAM week.

Vicky
xx

WOW Debbie - well done on the 4lbs lost...and the MASSIVE 6stone 3lbs so far :D :D :D :D

WELL DONE debbie, in the 12's eh....................how FANTASTIC
Soooo pleased it worked for you - always gives my system a lovely boost
Invision-Board-France-76.gif
Bet you'll look forward to the next one - know I always did :)

Woooohoooo, that is brilliant Debbie, I am so delighted for you :)

Oh Debbie, relief all round! I knew this was going to be a good week for you. Well done, and not just into the 12's but 4lbs in, that will be heading for the 11's before we know it.
Hugs

Wow Debbie - Congratulations :D I can't wait to see that number on the scale either ( havent seen it since about 1987!!!)

I hadn't done AAM at all since starting this diet, but I had a couple of small losses and my CDC suggested the same as yours. Of course I didn't beleive it would make me lose any more :eek: , but after being on holiday and doing AAM I lost 13lbs. Obviously our metabolisms needed a little kickstart after so long :D

Well done again !!!

Hi everyone
I've just got back from my weigh in and I am BUZZING!!

You can probably remember how down I was last week after a spate of small losses. My CDC and me decided that I'd give AAM a go (my first ever) and to say I was nervous was an understatement. Small losses so I eat more??? Seemed mad but I was so depressed I decided I'd give anything a go. My 'official' meals were by the book but I confess to a couple of 'unofficial' nibbles (no carbs though).

I was prepared to write this week off for the sake of restarting my metabolism and thought I'd see a gain but I stepped on the scales and ...... I've lost 4lb!!!

That brings me down to 12st 10lb with 6st 3lb lost since March 24th (9st 2lb altogether)

I'M IN THE 12s !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last time I was in that bracket was 1985 so you can imagine how elated I am. I almost cried when I saw the figure on the scales and my CDC even jumped in the air and cheered!

So it's back to SS, plenty of water and I'll try to get a bit more active this coming week to keep the pressure up on that newly awakened metabolism of mine!

I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who supported and encouraged me through a tough time last week. I'm sure I'd have given up without your kind words so please accept my deepest gratitude XX

Hi Debbie,

Well done your in the 12's!!!:D :D :D

Love Mini xxx

I am so happy for you babe!!!

You are such an inspiration to so many people on here!! I am so happy that you have come out of your rut and have lost and that you are in the 12's!

It was awfull to read that you were down, you are always full of encouragement and life..but I guess we all have off periods! You stuck at it and you have seen fantastic results!

You really are an inspiration!!!

CONGRATULATIONS HONEY!!!

Enjoy the feeling babe!!! you deserve it!

hugs Lou XX

Back