aam week and feeling unwell

whoops

I am on my aam week this week and I feel really rough - colder, my head feels fuzzy and more tired. Could this be a coincidence or because of the food?
I'm at work but would really rather be back in bed with a hot water bottle!

I tend to think that you have a cold bug!

AAMW doesn't make you feel unwell.

Hope you feel better soon

I agree with STBG.

You could be coming down with something Hun. Wrap up warm and have lots of hot liquids.

Hope you feel better soon.

i am also feeling weak and all uchy too... i am still on ss..

i blame my cheese and pickle sandwich from yesterday... got a headache too the cheese gave me a migrane last night urghh... i just want to sleep but got no one to have the baby for me..

hope we feel better soon

I think it is a bug but of course everyone here at work is telling me it's because I'm not eating :mad:
I did just have a scary moment where I went very light headed and had to sit down before I fell down! My colleage told me I Had gone rather pale too! I'm wondering if I should have something else to pick me up but really not sure!
Amethist - hope you're feeling better soon too it's a nightmare when you a baby and no one to take them for you! At least mine are at school & nursery so if I'm off sick they still go there!

hey i forgot to mention i been light headed too... maybe we should go to the doctors?

I think it is a bug but of course everyone here at work is telling me it's because I'm not eating :mad:
I did just have a scary moment where I went very light headed and had to sit down before I fell down! My colleage told me I Had gone rather pale too! I'm wondering if I should have something else to pick me up but really not sure!
Amethist - hope you're feeling better soon too it's a nightmare when you a baby and no one to take them for you! At least mine are at school & nursery so if I'm off sick they still go there!

You really should add some food to your SSing. Even to 790.

Your body needs the extra calories to help fight infection.

Hi Whoops

I'm on my first AAM week this week and feel absolutely fine, it's very unlikely to be the diet. wrap up warm and maybe take some cold/flu remedy's and maybe up your portions a little whilst feeling a bit woozy.

take care :hug99:

Back