Aaron's SW Journal - 4lbs lost!

Predator

Silver Member
Heya everybody! I'm coming from Lipotrim (Total Food Replacement diet for those who don't know), to Slimming World, as I'm ready to take the next step of my weight loss journey now. I lost 3 stone on Lipotrim, and I have another 2 stone to lose which I think is easily feasible on SW from what I've read!

I'm going to goto my first SW meeting next Wednesday, I'm soooo excited. I can't tell you how ready I am to start eating again. I'm a bit confused as to what Extra Easy is, and what the Original is, and how they are different, but I'm sure I will be told everything and anything on Wednesday when I goto the meeting :)

I was originally going to goto WW, but decided against that as SW seems more 'my' type of thing :) I love the whole Syns thing :p

So yeah I'm looking forward to getting to know you people, as it looks like you'll be stuck with me from now on :p the poor people on the Lipotrim forum had me for 8 weeks ;) haha.

hello and welcome, original are mainly meat, but extra easy you can mix all things that are free on both green and original but only 1 hxa and hxb, were as it is 2 of each on original and green days.

Hi, sorry lol but what is hxa and hxb? That is so confusing to me, I don't know the meaning of any abbreviations or anything yet :)

Hxa/b - they're the healthy extras SW lets us have for things like fibre and calcium in our diet - don't worry about all this too much - your consultant will explain everything when you go to your first meeting.

My only thing to say is that your weight loss won't be as fast on SW as it was on Lipotrim - don't be disappointed!

Good luck!

Hi Aaron and welcome , nice to have you on board.
Glad you chose SW, you'll love class, I still say I'm going to Fat Club LOL. But its like a new group of friends all wanting the same thing. You'll get lots of advice and stories from going to class. I find it really helps going regularly as it keeps you on the straight and narrow and we all secrectly want to loose more than the other person.
Well done on your weight lose so far, you started at nearly the same weight as me (I was 19st 9lb) I now weigh 16st 13lb, Ive been doing SW since Nov last year, so it is a bit slower ,but at least you can eat proper food and have treats aswell.
Good Luck

Well done on your weight loss so far!

I love SW as I seem to still be able to have a life *and* lose weight!!!

hi and welcome to SW.xx

Well done on your losses sofar.xx

welcome to slimming world!! Many of us are on long weight loss journeys and it seems to be working for us. Any questions, just ask and someone will help you out. Good luck:)

Hi Aaron and welcome on board, it's always good to have another bloke around on the forum. I have been doing SW since mid March and have found the advice and support here to be a bit of a lifeline. Yes the plan does take a bit of getting your head around, I am sure your consultant will be able to help you understand it better. I also have found the recipe and food diary sections on here to be really helpfull as an illustration of how to food combine, and once you sign up you will also have access to the SW website which also contains many useful bits of info particularly for checking out Syns. Good luck on your journey and keep us updated!

Hi and welcome to sw. Well done on your weightloss so far and good luck with the last couple of stone, once you get used to sw it shouldn't take you long to lose that.

Hi Aaron, well done on your fab weight loss!

You're gonna love sw and eating pretty much anything and everything and this forum is amazing for support x

Hi everybody, thanks for the warm welcome. Went to my first SW class today, it was enjoyable I liked it really :) I love this food optimising booklet that I got, it's so much more helpful than I expected, it looks as though it has everything in here that I could possibly want to know :)

Still a bit unsure on the hexa and hexb things, but meh I guess that'll come in time, or once I've finished reading it all :D

I was a bit surprised too, alot of people were losing 1-2 pounds, which lol, I was losing on Lipotrim, but obviously if I'm eating and enjoying what I eat it's going to be so much more rewarding :) I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hi Aaron,
Welcome, so glad you enjoyed group. I find it really good fun and have some great friends there!

You will get used to the terminology and the HEX's and if following EE then you will only have one of each. I tend to use my A choice for milk and my B for cereal or bread.

If you have any problems or need to know anything, just shout - one of us is always here!!

Awesome thanks Jaylou :) I just had my first meal since drinking fluid for 2 months...

And I feel I should say this, and this isn't exagerating, but wow... It was the most special thing that I have -ever- tasted lol, it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE!!!!!!!!!!

I had two grilled pieces of tender chicken fillets, and a mixture of salad (carrots, lettuce, onions, cabbage, beansprouts) and wow, it was just pure heaven. I feel like a new man today hahahaha!

. I feel like a new man today hahahaha!

I feel like a new man every day but keep waking up with the same one!!!!

Only joking!

That aside, I can only imagine how good that meal tasted, having never done a VLCD before, but I bet you are glad you are with us! Will it upset your stomach or will you be okay?

Can't beat food, that's why SW is sooooooo good!! :)

Haha, that was funny :p that made me laugh :)

But erm, yeah erm I don't know really haha, I hope not but I do feel fine atm :) and yeah I am soooo glad to be doing this, I think I will treat my food optimising booklet like a bible for the next few weeks/months :D

Back