Abandoned puppies.

fillymum

synful soul
When we arrived at work this morning one of the other traders had seen a DVD box "moving" by the dustbins. The box was taped up with duck tape.
She picked it up and brought it into the center. What a shock for us all when it was opened and inside there were 3 big puppies about 8 to 10 weeks old. Fat, healthy little darlings. Within 10 minutes everyone of them had a home with 3 traders. Two will live next door to each other.
They are gorgeous, divine little creatures who will never know how lucky they have been as ten minutes after they were picked up the bin waggon with it's oh so efficient crushers arrived to take the rubbish away.

Who on earth could do such a thing and why. The pups have been so well cared for and love people. I am baffled.

Incidentally my DH did say to me that if I took one, the pup would go home with him and I would be left by the bins. 7 dogs is enough thank you very much.

It was so heartening to see those 3 traders come forward and give the pups a home.

What a horrible thing to do,cant understand how people dump animals like this when there are places to turn to for help. Well done to the kind traders for giving them a new home.Hope they have a long and happy life.

not sure there's the equivalent of the RSPCA over in spain though..

maybe the owner couldn't afford to keep them anymore.. but I still don't see why abandon them.. give them away surely...

How cruel :(

Why abandon them somewhere where they are trapped and bound to suffer a very painful death? It makes me so angry.:mad:

Stories like this make me so mad. To do this is just so senseless... Thank goodness they all got homes!

A few years back I was walking my dog at the local playing fields when I saw her poking at a plastic bag and then she picked it up with her mouth so I took it off her. No idea what made me break it open, but lucky I did, as some piece of scum had put a little kitten in there whose eyes were just starting to open.

She got a home with my friend who took a week off work to care for her and feed her with a dropper until she was stronger.

How cruel :(

Why abandon them somewhere where they are trapped and bound to suffer a very painful death? It makes me so angry.:mad:

I agree how cruel. How very, very cruel. I find it incomprehensible,

Stories like this make me so mad. To do this is just so senseless... Thank goodness they all got homes!

A few years back I was walking my dog at the local playing fields when I saw her poking at a plastic bag and then she picked it up with her mouth so I took it off her. No idea what made me break it open, but lucky I did, as some piece of scum had put a little kitten in there whose eyes were just starting to open.

She got a home with my friend who took a week off work to care for her and feed her with a dropper until she was stronger.

We really are a nation of softies......thank goodness.

not sure there's the equivalent of the RSPCA over in spain though..

maybe the owner couldn't afford to keep them anymore.. but I still don't see why abandon them.. give them away surely...

We do have a sort of equivalent and lots of privately funded small societies that struggle to get legislation on animals rights issues.

These three pups are amongst the lucky ones as they are in doggie heaven for the rest of their lives. So many here are not. Every one of our 7 pooches has a story.

I am so glad they have found good homes! I recently got two kitties who had been given to cat protection at 4 weeks with "I dont want them, kill them for all I care" as a parting phrase which is even written on the documentation!!

Personally I dont understand how anyone can do anything like this to animals, I have heard people say things like "dogs are loyal and protective but cats are just horrid so I try to run them over" and my heart just breaks!! All animals deserve to be treated with care even a quick note in the local shop "free pups for good home" would do!! Gets me so angry. My kitties are so gorgeous and they could have been murdered by horrible thoughtless people.

oh my goodness sue im shocked and horrified!

but what a happy ending phew i bet they were adorable, poor little babies.

people should be strung up for the cruel things they do , hope what goes around comes around to them.

only 7 dogs sue whats up with you, your a light weight xxxx

Back