Abbie's Weigh In and Daily Diary

Your doing really well. I know what you mean about needing support, i havent really got anyone to talk to and coming on here is the only thing keeping me sane.
Just think only 2 more days and you can weigh in. Good luck, dont forget to post your results.
Nikki

Day 6

With each passing day, I feel more and more positive about what I'm doing. I sometimes feel a little bit morose but then I think about how many days in I am and how well I'm doing so far. Apart from when I had a little glitch the other day with out of date food, I've been keeping to the diet religiously and I do feel a lot better for doing so. Cheating for me isn't an option because I am one of those people that then puts things off and off and off and then takes forever to kick myself up the bum to get motivated again.
Today had Strawberry shake, anyone one have any ideas on how to change the taste? We've got idea's for Choc and Vanilla but nothing for Strawberry! Maybe add peppermint tea to Strawberry as well? Or Coffee??
I tried dunking my flapjack into my peppermint tea but it didn't really go too well lol! It doesn't really change the taste much.
Have my Chocolate shake to look forward to later on, I put loads of Ice in with my shakes. Makes them taste so much nicer.
How I feel in myself? I spose I feel OK, just willing Tuesday and Thursday to come along. It's good that I can see the bag in which the food came in starting to thin out because I've been taking the stuff. Once I've got my first weigh-in out of the way and found out if I've lost anything, I'm sure I'll be OK! That will be motivation enough to keep going. :D
Hope everyone else is having a great day xxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG! Wow! I had the chocolate shake with Peppermint tea mixed together and what a tastebud explosion! It was fab and I cannot wait to make it again tomorrow! Wooohooooo!! :D:D

Sounds like you're doing great Abbie, in regards to the flapjacks, if you had a few, try taking them back to the chemist to swap them for something you like. I'm not sure if all do that, but mine was happy to swap things around if I wanted to.

Keep up the good work.

Day 7

Today...I've been feeling absolutely knackered. Not sure if it's to do with the LT but couldn't sleep at all last night. Not that I didn't try, just couldn't settle.
Feel a bit ill today but I'm hoping that'll pass as I know that's normal to have nausea and stuff. I've passed the ultimate test. My friend is staying over and he just ate Trifle in front of me and before that he had Sausage and Mash. It smelt gorgeous! But I just didn't even look at the food and just played on a gaming site until he finished his food lol! I've currently got Peppermint tea in the kitchen cooling down so I can make another ChocoMint shake as it was lush last night.
Weigh in is tomorrow but it wont be official until Thursday but I'll still post what it says on my home scales tomorrow.

Hope you've all been having a great day and congratulations to all who have had their WI's today and have done so well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
;)

But I just didn't even look at the food and just played on a gaming site until he finished his food lol!

Made me laugh reading this, as I do exactly the same...If I'm hungry I log on to a game to keep me occupied and take my mind off food - I find it works really well! lol

Good luck with the weigh-in! ;)

Your doin fantastic Abbie, love all the tips u are givin, its my 1st day on Lipotrim so need all the advise i can get! I have the house to myself for a week so wont have to put up with other people eatin so hopefully that will help me, good luck hun xx

Well...I had my mini weigh in today. Jumped on the scales at home and it looks like I've lost a grand total of *drum roll*.......7lbs!! I am so chuffed with this. My result will be more official on Thursday when I go for my proper weigh in but my scales were more or less the same as the chemist's when I went for the weigh in. But regardless...I am still happy to know that my week of hard slogging has started to pay off. *Does a victory dance* wooohooooooo!!

Mark, I find that with each passing day it get's a little bit easier and I don't think I'll have much trouble ignoring the food now :D:D lol!

Laura, glad the tips have been a great help to you, it's always good to know that I am motivating someone else. The diet does work, just stick at it and you'll do fine. :D Me and I'm sure a lot of other people will help you out if you need it and I'm always here for a chat. :D:D:D I practically live here right now lol!!

Hope you're all having a good day so far xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Abbie,
well done on doing so well so far. I was on lipotrim from January 2008 - June 2008 and started at 19 stone 10lbs. I lost 8 stone. I have been maintaining since but i am 12 stone 7lbs and obviously i want to get rid of the last 3 stone. So i started lipotrim again today. Day 1 oooooo. Anyway how do i make the choco and pepermint. can u explain how i can do that?
xx

oh an im 23. how old are u. also well done on losing 7lbs!!!!
also ha.... have u made choco lipo with ice? i was thinking to do that tonight but unsure on how to do that. wen i used to be on lipotrim all i had was chicken for 6 months! so was rather boring but as im doin it again want to make it more interesting.
and... where do i get peppermint tea from? wot make do u use? thanks xxxxx

Hiya Abbie

Oh wow !!!! that's a fantastic weight loss, I can't wait until Thursday now very exciting. Well done so pleased for you xx

You can also make the choc/peppermint with the peppermint essence used in cooking, I find it much easier than the tea and it costs about 60p for a small bottle and you only need a few drops so will well last. (and it don't effect ketosis)

Hey Abbie,
well done on doing so well so far. I was on lipotrim from January 2008 - June 2008 and started at 19 stone 10lbs. I lost 8 stone. I have been maintaining since but i am 12 stone 7lbs and obviously i want to get rid of the last 3 stone. So i started lipotrim again today. Day 1 oooooo. Anyway how do i make the choco and pepermint. can u explain how i can do that?
xx

Hiya Lyndsay, Thanks so much, I'm quite chuffed with my result too! :D
Basically, what I do with my ChocoMint is I make my Mint Tea first, (Bought my P-Mint Tea from Holland & Barratt) I put 1 sweetener in and just leave it to go cold. So you're probably better making this an hour before you intend on drinking the shake. Once it's cooled down, I stick loads of Ice Cubes in and then add the shake and Voila! ChocoMint Shake at the ready! Although I can't take the credit for the creation lol, I learnt the tip from other members on here!
I bet you'll do fantastic on your diet. I'm not too keen on the Chicken soup myself so I'll probs just stick to the shakes but well done you for getting on board and I'm looking forward to hearing about your success in the future!:D:D:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you to everyone else for your comments! Means so much to have your support
:D:D:D:D:D:D

hey abbie,
thanks for the advise. i will go holland and barrets tonight after work and get some. sounds nicer than jus the choc on its down coz its so bland. but il let you know how much i lose as the week goes on. i jus need to stay focused and comitted and i will be so much happier than i am now. :) thanks xxx

Day 8

After my great result on my home scales earlier on, I have been feeling really good that my hard work is paying off and I'm still sticking with it. I was up in town today and the smell of all the food had me feeling a bit down that I couldn't have any but I remembered my weight loss to keep my focus.
Have had a strawberry shake today and the flapjack really tested my gag reflex, I almost puked eating it. My friend had to coax me into finishing it. I have soooooooooooooooooooooo gone off them.
Oh well, got one more tomorrow and then I'm re-stocking on Thursday so I'll just get more Choccy ones methinks. :D
Hope you're all well. I'm sitting here listening to the rain and wind hoping my house doesn't blow away lol! :D

Abbie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 2
Yesterday was rather successful. I shudnt have weighed myself but i couldnt help it. I am now 12 stone 4lbs (a day ago i was 12 stone 7lbs) so i 1 day ive dropped 3lbs. However i did go to the gym and when i got home i did more exercise, sit ups, dumbells, leg raises, stomach crunches. After exercise your body carries on burning fat up to 1 hour after (depending on how hardcore you were) i think goin the gym will have me done in quick sticks. Here's to hoping :)
xx

Back