abdominal paid/discomfort

debtdummy

Silver Member
ok, im having mild period pains, have been on and off for week, i checked on google and peeps say its normal. but sooo scared cos i only have one tube and baby is soooooo special to us, cos we been trying for 14 months and just got excepted for ivf and found out im pregnant:cry:

Very worrying time especially after you've already been through so much. I do remember having some discomfort when I was approx 5 weeks pregnant ( something to do with ligaments I think, but it was along time ago.)

Take care and fingers crossed for you.

Jean.

Sounds a common thing I had this in the early stages periododically throughout the day and night. If your worried can you ring the early pregnancy assessment unit just help with peace of mind.
Another thing please do not read the internet, it is a hypochondriac's best friend and from my own personal experience very addictive to look at every symptom and analysis it making you feel like a nervous wreck!

I had period pains up to about 7 weeks with my first pregnancy, it's totally normal

I had period pains up to about 7 weeks with my first pregnancy, it's totally normal

As above ^^^^^ I have had 3 sons and experienced this with all mine. I even has some brown discharge sorry if too much info, doctors said it was just old blood coming through.

Try not to worrry.

thanks all, spoke to midwife she says its normal, any probs speak to doc or here

water infection !!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor u, not nice are u on anti biotics?

Back