ABERDEEN - Day 4 for me and me hubby!

Hi Girls

Just wondered how're you doing? I've not been sticking to ss at all. And I missed my appt with CDC on Wednesday night as Dan had hospital in Aberdeen. Just really need to get back on track now.

Hope you're both fine.

Cxx

Hi Girls

Just wondered how're you doing? I've not been sticking to ss at all. And I missed my appt with CDC on Wednesday night as Dan had hospital in Aberdeen. Just really need to get back on track now.

Hope you're both fine.

Cxx

Hiya, sorry I havent been on for ages, but I haven't been SS'ing either. My CDC told me that she wouldnt be able to come to me any more as she has to go into hospital regularly and will be cutting down on her workload. Nothing serious thank goodness, but she needs to stop stressing out!
I have managed to find another cdc but she is on holiday until the 1st October, so I decided to start then as I would have no foodpacks anyway until then!

:talk017: Re the panto: Am loving it, got into the chorus and its so hard but great fun! I naively thought that chorus just meant singing, but theres loads of dancing to do too, and I mean loads! Very hard work and I seem to have the memory of a sieve when it comes to remembering routines and as for singing and dancing at the same time, well!!!!!:sigh: But I am loving it and making new friends which is always great!

Am also looking for another job as Im not happy where I am so its change on all fronts at the mo!

Hows everyone else doing?

Hi girls
How are you? I fell off the wagon 3 weeks ago and have been eating and not SS'ing at all but climbed back on the wagon 2 nights ago. Went to see CDC and because i hadn't seen him for 4 weeks as i had bought 2 weeks supply last time i was down a pound on his records (but am up 6 by my reckoning as i didn't have a weigh in before i crashed).
Hope things are good with you guys!!

Take care

Hi Claire,

Brilliant to hear from you! I have done exactly the same as you unfortunately :cry:However, me and OH decided to do it together as he has a few stone to lose also and we started on Tuesday this week, so this is Day4 for me and him!

Its going well so far, went to the pub last night and drank water!!

Really determined to do my best this time, its daunting when you have so much to lose, but tbh, when you look on here and you see the likes of Jenny losing 12st, it gives you renewed hope!!

Keep on posting and let me know how you do?

Take care xxx:)

Hi Rachel

Its been a while yes..... How did you get on after interview with agency - any joy? and hows the panto rehearsals coming along?

Back