ABERDEEN - Day 4 for me and me hubby!

Rachel - I don't know what to say - I wish I had some answers for you.

R u seeing your CDC tonight? It would be worth discussing things with them. Last week I was just a glutten and I felt like I was becoming obsessed by food and I convinced myself I was starving all the time. I had a really good talk with my CDC and it definitely helped - I just needed to get all the rubbish in my head out.

It's very difficult when your work is getting you down as you spend so much of your time there, it can be difficult not to think of anything else.

I wish I could help Rachel and if you need a moan, just come on here and moan - it's not a crime and it might help to get it out of your system.

Sending you big hugs:grouphugg:
Cxx

Rachel - I don't know what to say - I wish I had some answers for you.

R u seeing your CDC tonight? It would be worth discussing things with them. Last week I was just a glutten and I felt like I was becoming obsessed by food and I convinced myself I was starving all the time. I had a really good talk with my CDC and it definitely helped - I just needed to get all the rubbish in my head out.

It's very difficult when your work is getting you down as you spend so much of your time there, it can be difficult not to think of anything else.

I wish I could help Rachel and if you need a moan, just come on here and moan - it's not a crime and it might help to get it out of your system.

Sending you big hugs:grouphugg:
Cxx

Thanks for that! I only see my cdc on a Weds at work for a quick weigh in and grab my food, she pops in during her lunch break which is really good of her but its the only chance I get to see her. She lives too far out of Aberdeen and I dont have car and the bus doesnt go there!!

Im really going to try and go to work tomorrow, start SS'ing again, I know I can do it, its just getting my head in the right space so to speak!

I cant stand being like this and if Im really honest, I hadnt been SS'ing 100% since I started so theres no point me being surprised by the poor weight losses. I figure that I'll ss all week, get weighed next Weds and suss out what my total loss will be then start from there. I dont want to be beating myself up about this.

How did you manage to get back onto SS'ing (if you did get way-layed), was it the chat with your CDC that really helped?

I think there were a number of things that helped. Speaking to my CDC meant I wasn't kidding myself anymore coz I told him everything - I think when you keep it to yourself it's almost like it's not really true and you can just carry on in denial. What about arranging an appointment time to phone your CDC?

I was also so unhappy and I couldn't think of one thing I'd eaten that I'd really enjoyed, I'd just been eating for the sake of it - chocolate bars, takeaway curry but none of it gave me the feeling I thought it would.

Also my husband has gone back offshore so there's less temptation, although sometimes even Logan's pureed dinners make me want to eat!

I'm nearly halfway to my target now too, and this week I managed to get a pair of size 14 trousers on - admittedly I couldn't breathe out but they did tie, and I have to say there is no food in the world that could have given me that feeling!!

Don't know if I've helped or made things worse but I'm always popping on to the forum during if you need a blether!

Take care
& I believe you can do it
Cxx

Hiya, hows you today?

I have decided to return to work on Monday as I need the break and the time to sort my head out a bit!
Dont get me wrong, I dont skive off work willy nilly but I have been so stressed what with the binging and all I seem to have all the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and it is excrutiating, I know a lot of this is linked to stress so I am going to try to alleviate the stress!!

I registered with an employment agency last night and have an appointment with them tomorrow, I have a lot of skills that I dont use in my current job so hopefully they will help me to find something suitable. I'm not very good at selling myself so maybe they can help!!:eek:

I also had a couple of auditions for a panto this week!:eek: I have always fancied acting but never had the balls to do it, also, the bigger Ive got the less confidence I have, anyway, my friend Matt who was in the panto last year persuaded me to audition so I decided to bite the bullet!!

I auditioned with Matt on the Monday, had to sing 2 half songs and read a bit from the script, OMG!!!! I have never ever been so nervous, I never knew your whole body could shake that much!!

Anyway, I dont think I did well enough to get a principal part so I went to audition for the chorus last night, that would be ok I thought, we would only have to sing again, OH NO WE WOULDNT!!!!

We only had to bloody learn a dance routine and do it all in rotating lines as well as small groups!! Gads!! Try and imagine a sweaty size 22 amongst loads of skinny talented 19yr olds! My first thought was to leg it, but I thought, no, I want to do this, I want to try new things and if I am lucky enough to get in to the chorus, I know I will love it!

Over an hour and a half of dancing and I was knackered! So dehydrated! Really hope I get in cos I did enjoy it even tho I couldnt remember the routine properly!! They did say that those in the chorus wouldnt have to do half as much dancing as was done last night as they had the dancers and the singers together!

Ah well, off for a walk to loosen up my aching muscles!!

Thanks for your help by the way Christine, it really helps to talk!!:p

So delighted for you Rachel - it sounds like you've really turned a corner.

& well done on the panto thing - that took some guts!! Sounds like you had a ball and your whole post sounds more positive.

Good luck with the agency interview.

Let us know how it goes
Cxx

Rachel

Am so sorry to read about your week - i'm having one much the same myself but more with picking than a full blown fest - although ate a whole pack of chicken breast slices yesterday in one go.
Am glad you have registered with an agency cos i was going to suggest that. I was in much the same position as yourself a few months ago and was thoroughly miserable with work and eating was out of control so i left and did agency and bank nursing and hey ho now i have a new job now so you see there is a bright light at the end of that tunnel. Well done on trying for the panto - if you get a part Christine and i will have to book tickets!!

Take care and look after yourself :hug99:

Rachel

Am so sorry to read about your week - i'm having one much the same myself but more with picking than a full blown fest - although ate a whole pack of chicken breast slices yesterday in one go.
Am glad you have registered with an agency cos i was going to suggest that. I was in much the same position as yourself a few months ago and was thoroughly miserable with work and eating was out of control so i left and did agency and bank nursing and hey ho now i have a new job now so you see there is a bright light at the end of that tunnel. Well done on trying for the panto - if you get a part Christine and i will have to book tickets!!

Take care and look after yourself :hug99:

Thanks! I will get you tickets if i get in!! I really want to be in the panto, I know it'll be great fun so fingers crossed!!

Also looking forward to the agency, am getting together all my stuff and hopefully they can help!

Better go as kids are dying to get onto internet!! Ive only been on 5 mins!

Congrats both of you on your losses and heres hoping I have some of my own soon!

Take care!:rolleyes:

So delighted for you Rachel - it sounds like you've really turned a corner.

& well done on the panto thing - that took some guts!! Sounds like you had a ball and your whole post sounds more positive.

Good luck with the agency interview.

Let us know how it goes
Cxx

I cant believe I actually stayed and danced, really enjoyed it but I couldnt remember the routine, if I get in tho I will have 12 weeks to learn it lol!!

Will let you know how I get on with the agency, hope tomorrow is a great day! :D

Good luck for today Rachel!

Cxx

Yes hope things go well with the employment agency Rachel. I tried to forget about my weight when i had the interview and dazzle them with my wit and charm (?? he he) - you do the same girl - go for it!

Hi Christine
How are you doing today?

I'm getting on fine - still managing to ss - have given myself a target weight of 13st 13lbs this week - if I achieve that I'll have lost 3 stones in 10 weeks and it'll be the first time I've been 13st something in a very long time - it does mean I have to lose 5lbs this week - so no cheating for me!!!!

How're you getting on? How's the job going & how're the girls getting on at their new school?

Rachel - let us know how it went!!!

Cxx

Prospective jobs and Panto news!!!!!!!

Hiya,

Interview at the agency went well last night, they are sending off my CV on Monday to a prospective employer so hopefully that'll go well!!
I just need to spruce up my CV in the meantime and get my references sorted out.

I have found out this morning however that I am to be a villager of Auchterarbie in the Snow White Panto!!!!!:D :D :D

WooHoo!! I know its a chorus part but I am so chuffed!! Yaay!! It'll be good experience for me and great fun!

Am away to meet my mum for the day but will post this evening, hope you all have a fab day!:p

Woo hoo!!

Chuffed to bits for you Rachel!!

Cxx

How's it going girls??

Me & Logan have flu & husband's still offshore but I had to resort to tea & toast today as I felt so light-headed. Don't think I'm going to hit my target this week.

Hope you're doing fine
Cxx

Christine
Sorry to hear you are under the weather - hope you are feeling better soon. Isn't it always when there is no-one there to help out with the kids....

Rachel - have you heard anything re a job yet?

Sorry i've not been on for a few days but only had one day off last week and you know how it is running kids to all the after school things there never seems to be a spare second never mind minute......kids seem to have settled really well at new school - the youngest has 2 birthday parties this week and so the eldest's nose is a bit out of joint...... will have to dream something up to pacify her - probably hit my pocket again but hey ho.....new job is going well and all the other staff seem really nice so thats always half the battle.

Hope you are both having a better diet week than me i seem to have a bit of a thing for cheese so will not say anything until after saturday when i get weighed and the loss will be for 2 weeks - better get back on the straight and narrow now.

Both of you take care :gen126:

Finally feel human again! Didn't meet my 5lb target tho - might have something to do with sweet tea, toast and soup!

Did manage to lose 3lbs so at least I didn't put on but by next week I will be 13st something!! :innocent0001: I will, I will, I will!!! :innocent0001:

How're you both getting on?

Cxx

Have had a really crap week - been picking at food the whole week and not even taking my packs - weighed myself this morning and think i am about the same weight so took the bull by the horns and phoned my CDC. Had a long chat and have decided to go for it and get back on track so tomorrow here we go. I think stress is probably part of it due to new school, new job and hubby is harvesting so we dont see him at all and much as i'd deny it to him he does help an awful lot with the kids and bits n pieces in the house. Have felt like a single mother these last few weeks - i dont know how they do it i'm almost ready to crack without OH's support and help (wont let him read this or his head'll get too big!! lol).

Hope you guys are having a better time of it than me!!

Back