ABERDEEN - Day 4 for me and me hubby!

Thanks for the words of encouragement Rachel - they are just what i need just now. The head teacher just phoned me querying why we were moving the kids and was it all about the health promotion because i would find that in any school as it is a government initiative. She went on and on and on and told me i was being hasty and that she had taken everythin i had said onboard ....blah, blah, blah until eventually i just sat and listened and quietly told her that we had made out decision and were sticking with it.........was beginning to doubt myself until i read your message. Why do they try to make you feel wrong when you are acting in the best interests of your children?

Thanks for the words of encouragement Rachel - they are just what i need just now. The head teacher just phoned me querying why we were moving the kids and was it all about the health promotion because i would find that in any school as it is a government initiative. She went on and on and on and told me i was being hasty and that she had taken everythin i had said onboard ....blah, blah, blah until eventually i just sat and listened and quietly told her that we had made out decision and were sticking with it.........was beginning to doubt myself until i read your message. Why do they try to make you feel wrong when you are acting in the best interests of your children?

I have no idea, honestly! You arent wrong and you are acting in the best interests of your children, look how happy they were when you told them they were moving! You'll have peace of mind also which is great, especially when you stress eat like me!!!

Well done! Never doubt your gut instincts, especially regarding your children, I would put my kids befor anything and anyone!:eek:

could really go some toast and real butter
Dear God, I know what you mean! Much as I crave carbs tho, they have a really bad effect on me. I noticed amongst other things that I really do not sleep well either, hence the tired mood!
I wish I hated them!

Listen tho, you have been doing so well and you dont want to sabotage your efforts, dont let the b****y head get to you, you've made the right decision and she is anwerable for that, her and the education department anyway!

Chin up!!:D

Claire -as far as the girls are concerned just think of that warm fuzzy feeling you got when your eldest told you she'd be happier - that is all that matters - that they are happy and that you have confidence in their education - the head from the old school will be a distant memory soon.

Rachel - glad you changed your avatar!!! I'm back to ss today and I feel like I'm starving!! How's it going for you?

Just cooking some little meals for my wee boy for the freezer and could eat them all - they smell so good!!!

I am not going to eat!!

Cxx

I know. Thanks Rachel. Have been eating cold meat now - i know i must stop or i'll really regret it. Sometimes its just so hard when all you want to do is curl up with a good book or DVD and a huge plate of comfort food. I will be good...i will be good... i will be good....promise - even if i stay the same this saturday i will be chuffed :sigh:

Thanks Christine

I know i've made the right decision for the girls welfare but education wise am not so sure as the are going from a class of 10 to a class of 25 although saying that the class of 10 covers 4 age groups. Oh well i will just have to get some decent workbooks and encourage them to do extra work at home - they like playing schoolies anyway and i can pretend i am the teacher....lol

Thanks Christine

I know i've made the right decision for the girls welfare but education wise am not so sure as the are going from a class of 10 to a class of 25 although saying that the class of 10 covers 4 age groups. Oh well i will just have to get some decent workbooks and encourage them to do extra work at home - they like playing schoolies anyway and i can pretend i am the teacher....lol

A great idea! My 2 used to love that! Am away out today but will check back on tonight and see if you are on!

Have a great day! You too Christine!:D

Don't know how but despite picking at cold meat and cheese i have lost 5lb this week?????
Great weight loss, well done!:D

Well done Claire - that's fantastic!!

I've managed to ss for 3 whole days so hopefully have now got back into the swing of things.

R u getting nervous about Monday - for you and the girls?

How're you getting on Rachel?

Cxx

Maggie
Thank you - not sure how i pulled that one off - thats 37lb in 6 weeks cant believe it - people are starting to notice now.

Christine
Am getting nervous for all of us - the girls are really excited. Have spent this evening attaching name labels to new school uniforms - (don't you just love wondaweb) and looking out paperwork i need to take with me on monday as i am working a 12 hour shift tomorrow at a nearby hospital - mad i know. Had a crap day foodwise and ate a whole turkey escalope thing and had 2 scrambled eggs - but hey it was bound to happen to me sooner or later - am going to try really hard to get back on track tomorrow.

Rachel
How has your weekend been?

Just a very quick message to say good luck to you and the girls for tomorrow xx

Thanks Christine

Yesterday went well for all of us - the girls are highly delighted and i found my new workmates very welcoming and friendly and have also managed to get into a smaller size of work trousers woo hoo!

Glad it all went well Claire. How's the diet going - I was managing to ss no bother until I met a friend for coffee in puddleduck patch in Cullen yesterday and had a bit of lemon cheesecake - oops - had to give half to my friend tho and didn't manage to eat the bit I had so at least I didn't scoff the lot!! Back on today and no cheating for me!!

Cxx

Christine

Its really becoming harder itsn't it. I just want to eat and am still managing to limit to proteins although i made a lemon meringue pie yesterday and had a spoonful of it before i knew what i was doing. Puddleduck patch is nice isn't it - not that i've been there for a while......don't think i've lost much this week but as i am working this weekend am not due to see alex til next sat. Is it tonight you get weighed - let us know how you get on.

Rachel - i think your weigh in is today - let us know how you are going too.

It is tonight I get weighed Claire and apart from the cheesecake I've been ss'ing so hoping for a few pounds - fingers crossed!!

Good luck for you Rachel xx

Hi everyone, I know its been ages since I have been on and actully posted, but i just dont know what to say.

I have no SS'd since last Thursday:(, in fact, I have just eaten and eaten and eaten.:eek: I have stayed off work so far this week which is unlike me, I feel so low and so down, I really cant pin point it to something, all I know is I want it to end, I hate feeling like this and I hate failing all the time and whining like a right moany cow!!

I'm trying to persuade myself to go back to work tomorrow, to start SS'ing tomorrow but my hearts not in it. Im really miserable at work I dont feel valued in any shape or form and just wish I could leave, cant afford to Im afraid and one of the reasons for SS'ing was so that I could lose enough weight to feel better about myself in order to apply for other jobs. I dont have a problem getting the interviews, its when they see me, my self esteem is so ruddy low.
I need to do this and dont know how to start again, I just dont know.:(

I'll try to go back to work tomorrow, Ive said Ive had a stomach upset which isnt wrong as I have been so ill with all the crap I have been eating! I know once Im back it'll be better, its just thye thought of it, its a small company and they are all very cliquey (sp?). Bo****ks!!

I want to see food as fuel and nothing else!!!!

Back