Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Jeez, and there's me thinking it was something to do with dieting, Doh!

Jeez, and there's me thinking it was something to do with dieting, Doh!

:d'oh:

No something far more interesting!! TV!! x :D

I don't watch much TV Jools, not unless it's Rugby of course, that and the news.

just to let you all know i'm still here, still on the straight and narrow, still acting like a moody idiot and fantasising about pizza and chips on a regular basis...

am on day 21. how many days did i say i had to do again? must work it out... i have a maximum of six weeks left to go... so what i've done twice over again... am sure i can manage that if i don't go anywhere or speak to anyone :) ha.

abz xx

am sure i can manage that if i don't go anywhere or speak to anyone :) ha. abz xx

Haha. Wouldn't it be great if we could just go into hibernation & wake up thin?! x :p

lots of hugs hun....

your doing great, I remember from before how hard CD is for ya with it affecting you hormonally!!!!

Did you choose your flowers?

Love Nas x

thanks guys :) still fantasising about pizza and chips.

well i chose my flowers. i'm having red cala lilies and trailing ivory orchids and some bear grass, and no doubt some other things that i don't know about in a waterfall bouquet, as unneat as they can make it with silk flowers, ha. the bridesmaids are having a smaller version of what i'm having. buttonholes are fresh red lilies for the guys and fresh white for the ladies and three red cala lilies and bear grass in every vase with white gravel at the bottom of each vase. how does that sound? of course i don't know how much all of that is going to cost as of yet... so a few things may need altering if it costs the earth, but i'm glad that it's out of the way.

i've done absolutely nothing but watch csi and bones all day... and think about pizza and chips :D

have made up a chocolate tetra as ice cream and am planning on eating it in the bath.

oh. and my aunty recommended this amazing place for our honeymoon, but it would cost £2000ish for 14 nights half board... i'm not sure i can justify the cost but it is paradise... i just really don't know what to do about it. most other places i've looked have been really naff if all inclusive and still pretty expensive because it's mid-july, or expensive for food if not all inclusive.

any suggestions or input would be fab. am loving the idea of one of the greek islands.

abz xx

Flowers sound fab Abz. Very tasteful.

I can wholeheartedy recommend Oia in Santorini for a lovely restful relaxing place to go - no noisy night clubs (unless you go to Fira about half an hour max in a taxi).....I just love it!

HIya Abz
thought Id pop in and say hi your flowers sound great Ive finished all my BMs bouquets and mine now...spent last night making menus and place cards so only orders of service to do..
Im decorating the house at the mo so spent today trying to clear clutter ready to get the rollers out in the morning all very exciting but I really want to get the house in a nice way before I start uni and start getting relatives and friends coming to visit in the run up to the wedding.... WOW shocking me off the computer got through the whole day and realised I hadnt come on to minimins to say HI ..How dreadful of me to be busy in the real world... Hope all is going well x

Hi ya Abz's

What have you been up to babe?
X

well i've had my first leg waxing and man does it hurt... ha. and it seems that quite a few hairs have snapped instead of being pulled out so i still have stubbly legs, great. but that should improve next time. some weren't long enough i don't think. but i hate leaving it. ha.

and totm has arrived. which is a blessing (in this particular case) because at least i know now why i was going crazy... hopefully i'll stop being quite so crazy for the timebeing, although i've never been a pmt person. if people feel like this every month i'm surprised that everyone around them hasn't been punished in weird and wonderful ways!! it's bloody awful. hence the hiding :)

have also been babysitting for my goddaughter who has chicken pox. just really hope that my memories of having had it when little were real or i'm in for a really nasty time in a couple of weeks...

oh. and i think today is day 22. i've been naff on water the last couple of days but have managed over two litres today and much coffee and extra water in shakes so i'm getting better at it again.

abz xx

Keep at it Abz!

Bren
X

i haven't had to search out my diary for a while... where's everyone gone? ha.

well today i have been watching tru calling, someone lent me it. it's a bit naff but fun :) am enjoying it. shame it got cancelled really. have been watching dollhouse recently too so have been getting a glut of miss dushku...

nothing much else to report. am getting desperate to eat. it's pitiful really. i'm not feeling as generally enraged as before. but i'm not feeling happy either. i can't wait to be bloody thin!!

also watched catch up on itv player of the biggest loser. made me feel really quite thin. i remember watching those and being heavier than some of the contestants... not any more. so that felt quite good :) but it also made me slightly angry. some of the reasons people give on there for losing weight. to remain alive for their children, to conceive babies. and then they moan and whine when they have such an opportunity. i don't really agree with the biggest loser. i don't think tempting people with failure is going to help them in the long run. but i think having one of the best trainers in the country at your disposal, well i'd hope i'd want to make the best of it. and i'd moan and scream too. but i'd like to think i'd give it my best while doing so, not saying things like 'i don't give a crap' etc etc... but maybe that's my current bad mood talking, ha.

am going to go and pamper myself in the bath, am going to stick in one of my lush lavender things to knock me out a bit before going to bed :)

night night guys :)

abz xx

Haha. It's not just you hun! It drives me crazy too. If I had months off work, a chef, a gym & the best fitness trainers in the country on hand 24hrs a day my weight would be gone in no bloody time!!!

Stick with it though. We'll still get there our way! x x

Hi Abz
Im here...Im knees hurt alot though, Ive been decorating..living room done and hall nearly done.
Managed to talk Ste into a cerise pink wall in our bedroom Im really excited just have to tidy and declutter so I can do it...
Hope your feeling ok... Ive lost it since I came back on "F" Im going to have to kick myself up the bum I feel like a huge balloon even though the scale are still saying its ok.

hi hun,

your flowers sound lovely, and i'm sure they will look amazing :)

i'm supposed to be having my legs waxed this week.... lol dunno if i'll chicken and shave them tho... lol you reminded me of the pain!!! PMSL x

ha. well all the hairs on my legs seem to have snapped rather than been pulled out. so how on earth do i stop that happening again? immense pain and then stubbly legs. oh great!!

well my scales tell me that so far this week, and today it is a week, i have lost half a lb. i can only think it's because of totm but i'm totally gutted. i don't get weighed by my cdc until tomorrow, but the chances of losing 3lbs by then is rather remote... totally gutted... still fantasising about pizza. am i going to be like this for another six weeks? aargh.

abz xx

The scales can just drop overnight Abz so stick with it.....the loss is just about to happen.......

Yeaowzers on the waxing - have to say I gave up on that a long time ago and invested in an epilator instead - painful but less so with usage and you can do it at your own pace.

I have a tecky question for you......having trouble with my D drive - it can read CDs but I can't seem to copy things to it - the disc shows as full (but it's a new one) and can't seem to find the answer anywhere - have windows XP. Any ideas what I could try please?

Back