Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

ha. i've taken to just doing 25 when i walk past a convenient wall :) and nobody is about obviously. i only stand my arm's length away and make my nose touch the wall... and 25 hurts!! my arms are pathetic!! still... if my arms look less flabby as a result i'll take that :D

abz xx

lol i do girlie ones at KB.... btu i'm not very good, might be a good weigh of strengthenin my arms x

Hey hun just wanted to say well done on your WI :) that's a great result, well done! :) and how do you do these press-ups? It sounds like you do them stood up - do tell! Would be good to be able to do some without getting down on the floor xxxx

hey honey. you do do them standing up. you stand facing a wall far enough so you are standing upright with your palms flat on the wall and then keeping your feet in the same place lower your face to the wall until your nose touches :) without craning your neck to make your nose touch :D

abz xx

well now when i tense my arms they feel slightly sore, like after a workout so it must do something. hopefully i can graduate from those to girlie ones on the floor. no hope of real ones, ha. but i don't need those. but to be honest i'm not sure if i'll do the girlie ones on the floor, just increase the number of wall ones i do. i'm not trying to build up loads of muscle, i just want to tone.

have been watching the story of georgia davies so far on bbci player. she's done so unbelievably well. i'm so chuffed for her!!

abz xx

Morning abz, the ones against the wall are good for toning without building up muscle, you can do chair sit ups as well if you want to tone your tummy without building muscle.

:eek:Chair sit ups? Please tell me more

You lie on the floor with you're knees bent and your calves resting on a low chair, put your hands behind your head and just raise yourself about 4-5 inches off the ground. Much lower impact than full sit ups.

Ok, ta!

scan went fine. generally avoiding here because i'm in an incredibly bad mood for no apparent reason. the evil monster rears its ugly head. so i'm in csi land for the moment. am sure i'll be back on full steam tomorrow.

abz xx

Glad the scan was ok. Hope your mood lifts soon. I hate being in a bad mood for no reason, it makes me get into an even worse one!! lol

Enjoy CSI. x

Thanks for the tip re: the girly press-ups hun :) sorry to hear your feeling grumpy - enjoy CSI and get a good night's sleep, see you tomorrow :) xxx

Hope your feeling better soon ABz xx enjoy your CSI night xx

Morning all,

How are we all this morning. Weather here is miserable.

well done on your loss hun.
Sorry your feeling crappy, i`m going to get doing some wussy press up i thinks, my arms r so flabby, i`m sure i could fly....lol x

good morning guys. well, i'm still grumpy, ha. and i don't feel the need to eat either, although i'm sure it would be lovely. and in the past i've been craving things when grumpy so i'm thinking it's hormonal. hope so anyways. i'm not used to pmt. it never really bothered me unless i was on cd... i'm glad i've got the next week off. not sure the guys at work would like me very much right now...

am off to choose my wedding flowers soon :) am rather excited about that :)

abz xx

CSI, what's that then guys?

Hiya Abz
Hope u have fun with the flowers how exciting x

CSI, what's that then guys?

Crime Scene Investigations.

It's an American show about scene of crimes investigators (obviously!!). x :D

Hey Abz, have fun choosing the flowers. x :)

Back