Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

your doing really well hun.xx

when do you have your wi??

hee. i haven't had a cereal option as of yet. i had the egg and small slice of toast yesterday but to be honest i like the fruit as i can snack on it through the day instead of having it all at brekkie time... i am a piece down today. i ran out :S might have to nip to tesco in my lunch break :D

abz xx

i weigh in on tuesday. am hoping for at least 2lbs down... need to keep the water up again today. i was off yesterday and found it really hard. only had a litre of actual water. the plan does say your fluid intake can include tea and coffee etc but i'd rather have a couple of litres of actual water to go with it...

i'm looking forward to poached egg on toast tomo which is my absolute favorite! i'm supposed to have a cd with brekkie but i find i'm always hungry after tea so may save it till then, don't think it would hurt?

my understanding was that as long as you have all you are supposed to have spread throughout the day then no worries. that's what my cdc told me, but then i have my packs for brekkie and lunch so i didn't ask about that. i tend to have a cd for brekkie, one for lunch and snack on the fruit throughout the day and then a meal in the evening. getting the portion of salad or veg at lunch time is hard at work without cheating as if i take it in it looks so manky by the time i get to eat it, ha. so i have an extra bit of veg at tea time...

abz xx

good luck for tuesday abz.xx

you will do great hun, im sure.xx

Hi Abz,

Can I join you on the 1000 plan? Im seeing my cdc tomorrow. The SS+ just isnt working for me at the moment. I have to get weighed tomorrow but want to move up to 1000. Ive sent her an email already and ordered 7 bars and 7 tetras for the week.

Your doing so well and are so positive and motivated all the time. I bet youll do so well at your weigh in.

i really hope so lou. you might want to try 810 before you jump onto 1000? i found my week of 810 rather enjoyable too? after a couple of days on 1000 i am now starting to feel hungry again. it's a really strange sensation after being in ketosis for a while and it really does bring home that all i had were cravings then and my tummy rumbles now!! ha. but i find the amount we can eat on 1000 is enough and i like to spread my fruit from brekkie throughout the day so i can eat little and often and stop the tummy rumbles :) i think you'll enjoy it. let me know what your cdc says :)

abz xx

well guys i made it through work. i am sooooooo tired. OH is downstairs trimming his own hair with the clippers as i am shattered and he asked after i got out of the bath... didn't want to get covered in hair again. i REALLY hope he doesn't come back upstairs bald... :S

i am really looking forward to this porridge ready brekky type business. it sounds like the bee's knees. and will be a fab start to the day :)

really wanted chinese tonight but was a good girl and made some chicken pasta. unfortunately i haven't been able to have as much fruit as i should have as i've run out!! serves me right for enjoying it so much i suppose, ha. might have to send OH and his new hair cut to the shop since i'm in my pjs.... saying that i'm sure i'll survive until tomorrow :)

am finally glugging some water. i've been terrible today, all caffeine!! well it got me through but not great on the hydration stakes so glug glug glug!!

am so glad i have tomorrow off. am looking forward to going to a mate's house and being cooked for :) he's making salmon with new potatoes and salad. which i can eat. woo. and what's more that's what he planned. he just checked with me first, bless, ha. and then sunday i'm off out on my rollerskates. haven't rollerskated since i was tiny but hey, here goes, rain permitting :D

how has your first day gone lynn honey?

and louise.. did you decide if you wanted to do the 1000 plan?

abz xx

well today i feel like my entire body has just gone PODGE!! i went to a friends house for dinner and he made salmon and new potatoes and salad, mine without peppers or tomatoes. and it was very nice. i admit nicking a crisp or two from the bowl, but it was literally a crisp or two rather than diving in like everyone else, not to mention the other bags of crisps and biscuits that went around. i stuck to my nectarines thank you very much... and i've had plenty of water. i'm tucking into more now. but for some reason i just feel bleh. i have only had one pack today and i don't want the other one. and i haven't had my milk allowance either and i don't want that. which is very unusual for me. i like to have everything i can, ha. it's the first time i've had fish in a long time, wonder if it has something to do with that... or maybe i'm just having an off day, ha. possible... in any case. the diet is still going well. my weight doesn't seem to be changing much but there's still a couple of days. i'm going rollerskating tomorrow, as i keep saying, ha. weather permitting.

oh, and we watched some dark season. does anyone remember it? it was a kid's tv programme in the 80s with kate winslet as a kid in it. anyhoo, it was incredibly cheesy and rather hilarious :D

abz xx

hi hun,

diet seems to be going great.... u might just be gettign a bug or something.... your food plans sound great x cant wait to move up x

Hi Abz - well done on staying strong at the dinner - sounds like your body is just getting used to more food. I have had that feeling too in the past week.....even though I'm on 810, sometimes I feel like I've eaten too much - mad eh? Good luck with the rollerskating tomorrow - Gosh it's YEARS since I've done that - used to love it too.....remember going regularly to roller-discos (showing my age now!) - one time i was wearing my fave pair of cords and they were quite worn, so trying to go backwards I fell over and the inside seam on them ripped from knee to crotch - how embarrassing!!! Serves me right for wearing trousers well past their best lol

ha. well i haven't done it since childhood either, so lots of fun and lots of pain is probably going to be had. but at least it's a little innovative :D i have had plenty of water today so i am hoping for some downwards movement on the scales in the morning :)

abz xx

abz xx

well the scales nave nudged down slightly again this morning... i know i'm a serial weigher but i need to know what's going on and find the weekly fluctuations interesting. plus it becomes incredibly obvious to me how important my water intake is. so i want to hit three litres of water today along with my other fluids. wee for the country!! ha. weigh in on tuesday evening so still a couple of days to go before my final weigh in before my hols :D flying on saturday but have a thursday evening party to go to so will have a few drinks then i think :) and i want to enjoy myself on holiday, but not go mad. hopefully i won't gain more than half a stone, and if this week the 1000 plan shows itself to work for me then hopefully it will drop off fairly fast when i get back :)

here's to another happy and healthy day...

abz xx

Have your scales budged abz? my seem to be stuck...! thought maybe giving them a kicking would work, but alas, it was the same when i stood on

they haven't gone down as fast. i seem to go down half a lb or a lb, then stay the same for two days, then do the same. weighed myself a couple of times to check this morning and have definately gone down half a lb from yesterday. don't forget that the first couple of days you'll stabalise a wee bit in any case because you'll have more food in your system at all times...

how are you finding it?

abz xx

i'm enjoying it, bt am finiding i'm hungry 12 and 8 so am trying to spread my food out a bit better

Back