Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

i take the fruit option for brekkie and then snack on the fruit throughout the day to help prevent that.

abz xx

oh dear Abz have been bad.... made a cake today (why i ask myself as i never normally do) any hows.... whipped the double cream up for the middle bit and had 2 spoons of that with jam and just had a slice (wasn't a massive one - smaller than i would normally) then 2 chocolate caramel biscuits, just washing it down with a can of pepsi max

i take the fruit option for brekkie and then snack on the fruit throughout the day to help prevent that.

abz xx

gonna try that tomo

what are you like!! ha. get glugging the water as you'll retain. keep it up and it won't have done much damage :)

i can't wait until next thursday when i am having some wine with my best mate. sitting and relaxing with a glass of red is something i haven't done in a loooong time, ha.

abz xx

sounds good! have been reading reviews of where we are going on holiday in November... gourmet all inclusive resort, they even stock your mini bar up with 6 coronas each day... that will do me for breakfast!!! i'm hoping to get about 7 lbs under target before we go so i can compensate!

ha. sounds amazing :D well i'm just going to go and hope for the best and try not to laze around too much as i do a lot of that at home...

abz xx

nope. we went shopping, ha. it was rather depressing actually. we went through loads of really nice shops and then all i managed to get were groceries!! hee. ah well. another half a lb off this morning. so that's 2.5 on my scales this week. weigh in tomorrow evening :) lots of water today too :)

it was really nice just to hang out with my best mate, and my goddaughter was very well behaved and remained asleep through most of it so we got to catch up properly, ha.

am starting to get really excited about my hols :D

abz xx

when do you go?? i go 2nd November so may start a holiday ticker to loose weight

BTW i tried a different tack today, had my choc mint shake at 6.15am, then had my muesli at around 10.30 the store looked at me like i'd lost the plot when i got my bowl and teaspoon out my laptop bag! had my bar at around 1.30 then just had my chicken, basmati courgette anf brocolli and haven't felt hungry AT ALL! YAY

well done hone!! i'm not really a cereal person but i love fruit. which is why i do the fruit option so i can snack throughout the day. congratulations on making it through a non hungry day :D

well it's my final weigh in tonight before i go away. i go on saturday.. but i will be having a weigh in the day after i get back. uhoh. no time at all to undo damage!! ha. i'm going to struggle to stay on plan until when i want to come off it in a couple of days but i'm not going to worry about it too much. after all, people of a normal weight don't. they gain when they are on holiday and they just lose it again afterwards.. still. it's going to be a sod!!

enjoying grapes for my brekkie this morning. i'm going to get a couple of porridges tonight to last me one a day until i go away on hols and hopefully that will feel filling first thing on a morning too :)

how is everyone else?

abz xx

hey hun... good luck for the WI... You seem to have cracked it.... lol so does that mean your sort of allergic to SS... ha ha

I wanted some porridge today, but it wasnt coming in till moro.... so i have to wait till next week.... :(

Nas x

good luck hun and have a fab holiday, how long are you going for??

i am going away for two weeks but i'm off for nearly three :)

have just been to see my cdc. have lost 1.5 lbs. so still no 2 stone!!! aargh. ha. just out of reach... hee.

my cdc has informed me that in order to put on half a stone over the next three weeks i would have to eat 3400kcals a day pretty much... i really hope i don't manage to do that!! the thought of it makes me feel ill now, ha.

abz xx

Abz have a brill time!!! and sod the weight gain if any when your on holiday, if you do then get back on the wagon when you get back, if you don't then bonus!!! just do everything in moderation and i'm sure you'll be fine!! xx

it's the moderation that i struggle with!! ha. but there's no way i can eat as much as i used to without causing myself insane amounts of pain. i think i'm going to come off plan gently. i might get a sandwich or something for lunch today but have a porridge for brekkie later and a 1000 plan dinner and then take it easy tomorrow until my mate comes over in the evening :)

how is it going for you?

abz xx

well done on the 1 1/2lbs x

Just go by your intuition on holiday, have three meals if your hungry.... possibly take few bars.... for if you don't feel like lunch or brekki one day!!!! drink plenty ( ermmm well h20!!!) chill and enjoy!!! :)

Back