Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

i'm not taking any cambridge products with me, but plan on stocking up on plenty of fruit when i get there to make sure i have a healthy brekkie and snacking option. the danes don't eat particularly unhealthily anyways. a fat scandinavian is not a regular sight!! i stick out like a sore head, never mind a sore thumb...

abz xx

well you seem to have it all planned... so i am sure you will be succesful x Do you leave on Sunday????

well guys i come off plan properly today. my friend is coming over tonight with a couple of bottles of wine. i haven't had alcohol in ages so i bet i keel over after one glass!! ah well. it will be fun finding out :)

getting really excited about my hols now :D woo. ha.

really need to get drinking water. i feel really bloated and naff and i think i'm retaining shedloads. i was so busy at work yesterday that my usual water drinking just went out of the window.

how is everyone doing?

abz xx

hi hun,

Hope you have a lovely evening tonight... i'm sure it will be lovely for you to relax with a glass of wine... and possibly fall asleep!!!! ;) Ha Ha enjoy your hols.... so is it back to 1000 plan when you come back than? Gosh bet ya cant wait... to go!!!

I'm fine hun.... just thought i'd catch up here before goign for a nap x

back on the 1000 plan yeah... seems to keep me a sane and normal person and i get to eat which seems novel, ha. i would have liked to stay on ss, it would get me my results much faster but i turned into such a monster it really wasn't worth it :)

abz xx

Is it your birthday today Abz? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.........if not HAPPY THURSDAY! lol

ha, no birthday until january minz :D but it was a very happy thursday :) we shared a bottle and a half of wine before realising that we really had gotten past it and couldn't drink any more, ha. had takeaway. have gained many lbs this morning. can't believe it, ha. ah well. life goes on. still. it doesn't look like it's going to be as difficult to gain this half a stone as my cdc professed. in fact, if i'm not really careful today it looks like i will have made it there by tomorrow in a couple of days!! i haven't even eaten that weight in food!!

abz xx

Hi Abz
Have a great holiday and enjoy it - hope the CDC was right about the weight loss but if not enjoy and then the hard work starts again when you get back! Drink that water!!!

ha, no birthday until january minz :D but it was a very happy thursday :) we shared a bottle and a half of wine before realising that we really had gotten past it and couldn't drink any more, ha. had takeaway. have gained many lbs this morning. can't believe it, ha. ah well. life goes on. still. it doesn't look like it's going to be as difficult to gain this half a stone as my cdc professed. in fact, if i'm not really careful today it looks like i will have made it there by tomorrow in a couple of days!! i haven't even eaten that weight in food!!
abz xx

Oops - someone's birthday on here is today.....though it was you....ah well, you seem to have had a great time with your pal all the same......have a great holiday! (I'm off on Tuesday for a week to Greece - can't wait!)

well guys i am off tomorrow morning. have kind of packed (there's a huge pile of skirts etc on the sofa, ha) and i bought some nice new tops from matalan for a couple of quid each, all in size 16... which surprised me somewhat. now i just need the bottom half to catch up, ha. so i feel better about things.

i am discovering that bread really isn't my friend. if i eat it i feel full and huge for hours and hours and hours and all the danish eat is bloody bread. it's bread for brekkie and then bread with every meal... so i'm going to have to go steady. i have packed a speedjump rope so that's going to be my rather unobtrusive exercise while we are away as they have a hidden away back garden where i can skip to my heart's content :) that's the plan in any case. i'll be back in about a fortnight, my OH will be 30 and probably very grumpy with it :D

catch you later guys.

abz xx

Have a good time Abz

Hey guys. I'm back home and back on plan as of today. i gained large amounts of weight while i was away but drank hardly any water whatsoever!! i lived on coffee... not good. so it's back on the old horse. i gained 12lbs in two weeks!! that shouldn't be possible. i mean i ate, but i don't think i ate enough for that. it's also totm so hopefully loads of it is water retention and it will drop off over the next couple of weeks. i have my first official weigh in two weeks today so fingers crossed that most of the damage has been undone by then!!

i am totally relieved to be back home and back in control of what i am eating. living in somebody else's house is a little bit daunting when you are trying to watch what you eat and they are providing the food. after the first couple of days it really was a lost cause... too many dinners and meals being cooked for us by various family members. so today i am trying to get used to drinking water again!! i've only had half a bloody litre!! plenty of coffee though. need to crack that particular addiction a little i think...

i am developing a taste for the cd porridge. really didn't like it the first day but after three days i really do. so hopefully that will go well :) have had a soup for my lunch and a couple of pieces of fruit too..

how is everyone else? i have so much to catch up on!!

abz xx

Good to have you back Abz - It must have been hard trying to stick to a plan in someone else's house....but you're back in control now so you'll lose those lbs in no time - I thought I'd put on 4lbs on holidays but they disappeared overnight when I came back (so really STS) - it must have been fluid from the flying........I'm sure a chunk of yours will be fluid too - so get that water down your neck girl!

hi Abz,

welcome back x

have you gone back on 1000 plan x

Don't worry it will be gone in no time x

nas x

well chaps i didn't manage too well yesterday either. today i'm going for a slightly different approach. i'm going to eat all the right foods without worrying too much about how much fruit i'm eating etc. i am going to keep my evening meal to the right size, but am going to satisfy any 'i desperately need to nibble' moments with a piece of fruit. if i end up having too much of the stuff by the end of the day, well at least it's fruit which would be a major improvement... what do you reckon?

other than that i'm just shattered. too much food, not enough water and a solid dependance on caffeine through the hols has all added up to a bit of a nightmare. not to mention a major weight gain :( so i'm sincerely hoping i can get back into the swing of things. i don't think i can make goal by christmas now. but i would like to get down to the 12s...

abz xx

right. i'm really annoyed. i'm really annoyed because i want to ss and i can't. my body just doesn't like it and i become a hormonal raging psychopath and i hate myself. that isn't a way to live. saying that i want to ss because i want to be at goal for christmas and i want to remove the food that calls to me all day and every day. i managed to gain a stone over a couple of weeks for goodness' sake!! i mean. who does that??!? aaargh. i suppose in light of this it's probably better that i have to face up to the demon food on a daily basis and i didn't get to do 1000 for long before i went away. i really need to keep my fluids up though. and i'm sitting here with a cup of coffee. sad abi :(

abz xx

you just need to get back into a routine hun then you will feel better and more in control hun.xx

Back