Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

good morning everyone.

i did indeed go in the bath and i started reading twilight. at 2.30am i finished it. i did attempt to stop reading it for about an hour but it didn't work, i couldn't sleep and i had to continue. that hasn't happened since reading the harry potters. just really glad OH bought me number two as well...

oh. and did i mention i'm now totally in love with a vampire called edward? :D

so, on to day two. got a headache late last night but a couple of ibuprofin put a stop to it eventually. managed to get down about 3.5 litres of water without much effort... well when you can't automatically eat automatically drinking is the next best thing. OH has just appeared with coffee and a tetra for me and is currently filling my water bottle. isn't he a sweetie? he finds it hilarious that i'm like a zombie this morning. still got nigh on 8 hours... just five hours after i usually do :)

still, means i'm having my first tetra rather late which is good :)

roll on day two :)

abz xx

Happy Easter babe, sounds like your OH knows how to treat you. Keep your eye on the prize and remember FOOD IS FOR WIMPS!!! ha ha xx

Good luck with Day 2 hun. x x

thanks frijj :)

think i'm going to go and play a bit more csi... i can see myself getting obsessive with this forum again, and it's hardly like i don't spend a lot of time here anyways, but entire days are vanishing!! argh.

abz xx

lol I know the feeling. Enjoy CSI, which one ya watching?

hi abz
goodluck with day 2 Im on day 4 now woooooooo
Last night was horrible...pain everywhere really hungry and I couldnt sleep.. but fell asleep about 4am and woke at 12pm so I have less time to fit in all my packets woooooooooo
Im feeling alot better today...kids at there Dads dreading them coming back and wanting the evil e-g-g-s (spelling as to not cause anyone any pain) Ive made a teapot full of green tea to try my best to get the fluid in today...Im awful at water

i find i automatically drink water since it's the only think i can constantly put into my mouth now i can't eat, ha.

OH has just discovered a box of cd supplies!! i can't imagine where on earth they have come from. am wondering now whether i thought i'd run out before i actually had!! doh!! it takes the heat off a bit if my cdc can't see me tomorrow though, and means i have spares if i want four instead of three on those desperate days, ha.

not going so badly so far. feeling a bit woooooooobly but not too bad. think i am about two litres of water down. i think. not sure how many bottles i've had to drink...

as for csi, well i mainly watch vegas, have started on miami, but the csi i am getting into today is one of the old csi miami pc games that a friend has lent me for a couple of days :) i need to finish it before she returns on thursday, but since i've solved 2/5 cases already i don't think that will be a problem.

am contemplating another coffee...

abz xx

Happy easter abi - good luck with today

xx

hey summer. thanks. happy easter.

don't think i've seen you on here before? welcome :)

abz xx

I joined minis at end of february, fell of the diet wagon:cry:, and restarted again last monday, n decided im gonna be a lot more active on here :D
it's easier to cope with cravings when you see everyone else has the same kinda struggles ;)

good luck with ur cd xxx

howdy guys. i just had to go looking for my diary. i lost it!! ha.

well i've now read new moon too. and it's great also :) but that's two books of about 600 pages each in two days... i'm going to run out of diversions!!

i have to work tomorrow, bleurgh, but hopefully it won't be too busy and i can come on here to avoid all the post-easter chocolate and crispy cakes and loveliness that everyone will have brought into the office so they can get back on their diets.

right now i could dive into a pizza and think nothing of it. but i won't... aargh.

i have had all three packs and plenty of water. my insides are gurgling like nobody's business and my mouth tastes of salt. isn't life grand? hee. but a couple more days and i'll be firmly in ketosis and there will be no more worries.

abz xx

Way to go Abz, you can do this! x x

thanks frijj :) i know. i'll get there. i knew it was going to be difficult going in but i know i can do it. i have before :)

i just have the same old wish that it wasn't necessary... but i got myself into this and i can get myself out of it too :)

abz xx

You'll be fine. Does it usually take 4 days to get into ketosis then? The end result will make it all worthwhile hun.

There's no way I could do a VLCD, I don't have the willpower. I certainly admire you. x x

Back