Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

ha. i suppose it is. and i'm still in my dressing gown!! and have two shakes to go :)

thinking of trying to persuade OH to snuggle up and do something. it's a shame it's a horrid day as we could have gone for a walk or something. might see if he fancies going to tropical world or some such thing this weekend :)

ha. i suppose it is. and i'm still in my dressing gown!! and have two shakes to go :)

thinking of trying to persuade OH to snuggle up and do something. it's a shame it's a horrid day as we could have gone for a walk or something. might see if he fancies going to tropical world or some such thing this weekend :)

OO Sounds like a lovely weekend. My flat is not getting any cleaner Lol. Ive been trying to do this for a week now.....nealry finished catching up..............:) haha

xx

How all is going well...I have offically decided that I hate wedding dress sizes...looks like when i do order a dress it will be a big one.. They have given me 6 weeks to see if I can get my bust down... looks like ill eiher be ordering a size 26 otherwise...

you'll do just fine honey!! and remember the lacy up back!! my boobs don't fit into the ordinary sizes either. remember if they are adjusting sizes they can make the waist and hips smaller and leave the boobs. so don't fret. the rest of you is smaller. you'll do just fine. and six weeks on lipotrim is loads!! it's only been a couple of days. you can do this hon!! so can i!!

i'm already grumpy, ha. this is going to be a LONG couple of months. but i know i can do it. i have the best incentives in the world. if i can't do it with incentives like this then i never can. my head is never going to be in a better place. i need to get my ass in gear!!

two packs and 1.5 litres and a coffee down. may need more coffee soon, ha.

abz xx

come on abz...we can do this...
Ive had ladies in dress shop and my chief BM looking very worried coz of my diet..but Im sure these diets wouldnt exsist if they were bad...

Im on day 3 now...had my first (strawberry)shake this morn..came back from shop and ive had chicken soup flavour..it was ok this time.. only one left so green tea it is for me for a while to keep my stomach off the idea of food....

we are going to do this!!!

How do you get all the liquid down..Ive only had one cup of green ea so far oops...

trust me on this one hon. the water drinking is the secret to success on a vlcd.

i tend to have a sports-type water bottle nearby. either a 75cl one or a litre one and i pick it up and have a glug as often as possible. it becomes second nature. if you don't drink the water you will get horrific headaches (which you get anyways from carb withdrawal, but worse ones if you are dehydrated) and you'll want to eat more...

SO GET GLUGGING!! :D

just been googling my measurements on other bridal websites and my measurements on all the other sites im a size 22 in the bust area and the size that Im aiming for is classed as a size 18

can you not check the measurements given by the designers that make your dress? that might give you a bit more to go on?

all you can do is keep going honey. your body will change shape massively, you will lose weight and you will look incredible. as far as wedding dress sizes go you can't think about what's on the label as so many people end up with much larger sizes than they are in normal clothes, some of which is due to crap sizing, some of which is to do with the boning in the dresses.

don't lose heart honey. you are going to look amazing :) promise :D

abz xx

my dress comes in a 46 inch bust which is classed as a size 26
and the next size down they do is 42 inch bust which they call a size 22... I measure 45 inches so thats my problem...

How's day one going Abz? Hope you are feeling ok and not too grumpy.

Love

ha. not grumpy. just starving :D

have had 2.25 litres of water and am having my fourth 75cl bottle now :)

OH is making me a huge black coffee and i have my final pack of the day waiting for me :)

abz xx

Hi Abz
What a star you are!! You determination is great, even with the acknowledgement of grumpiness, but Im damned grumpy even when Im "healthy eating"!!!
Hope you had a lovely bath.
Oh and congratulations doing this the day before Easter Sunday and not giving in to "waiting" til after.
Hugs.
xx

Day 1 nearly over. Way to go Abz. x x

Back