Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

thanks tazzi. poor OH gets that. he knows what's coming and he's braced for impact (sorry. am watching too much star trek at the moment... :D)

am off to bed now. night :)

Night Night. I plan on a sleep in so good luck for tomorrow :) xx

night abi Goodluck today...will let you know what size I decide to order ... lol I think the mission is about to get interesting with a £800 gamble at risk (the dress) I hope I will fit it...dreamt last night they couldnt alter it and there was no way it would fit cause it was too big and kept falling off like a huge sheet.... OMG dreams leave me alone lol dont think I can take 8 mths of evil wedding dreams

oooo moody and cranky abz..... is that why ive been crying having tantrums and generally being a pain today!!! lol

Ive biten stes head chewed it up and thrown it about the living room a few times today.....

Ah yes, there is a monster lurking inside most women isn't there. :(

most men too if they do cd jim :D

well today is cd day. i've taken the heaviest reading my scales gave me (and let's face, your first day is the only actual day we do this) and i'm 14st 9.25lbs.

am hoping to get into the 13s in the next two weeks, well from monday, so two and a bit weeks. saying that my cdc's scales weigh far heavier than mine so i'm going to be 5lbs heavier at official weigh in :(

hopefully my 2day headstart will mean i'm not a stone heavier than last time i saw her.... aargh.

ah well. it's onwards and upwards from now. i have my first tetra here but am going to have a coffee first. might do ss+ with skimmed milk so i can add it to my coffee, ha. but not today because we don't have any :)

wish me luck!!

abz xx

I'm wishing you all the luck in the world. I'm just having a CD porridge. How are you going to spread your packs out over the day?

thanks guys :)

well hope, i'm slowly sipping through a tetra. i'm going to stick to tetras and porridge as that's what i found when i found my extras stash, ha.

i'll try and do what i did before. try and hang on until around 10 to have the first one. about 2 for the second one, about six for the third one, interspersed with lots of coffee.

am considering ss+ for the skimmed milk to make cups of tea as they curb my cravings but not for the first few days as we don't have any skimmed milk in and masses of semi and i don't want to drink the wrong one :D

abz xx

Good girl, you've got the timings planned already. Will you be going to bed early? If your last one is at 6 o clock you'll be getting hungry at 9 ish. Have you considered having 4 packs? Just until you get into ketosis?

Good luck Abz, you can do this. x x

thanks frijj :)

hope, i go to bed around half past nine in any case as i get up at 6 for work. whilst not at work i'll just have to survive and go to bed early and read or something :)

am hoping to survive on star trek voyager :D

abz xx

whoop whoop. i tend to spend a lot of time in the bath, reading in bed and on here. add to that watching lots of voyager and i'm sorted :D

abz xx

Back