Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

well right now i keep thinking 'well, i wasn't going to start until monday, so surely if i eat a pizza now i won't have lost anything'...

somebody kill the evil little people with the evil little voices please?

of course i'm not going to give into them. not giving them the satisfaction... still sucks though :)

abz xx

Only listen to the other little voices that are saying you want to look even more beautiful on your wedding day.

Make them kick the evil little pizza shouters out in the cold! :p

they are being beaten as we speak... just in time for a headache to come into play for bedtime :D

i'm going to call it a night now... work tomorrow... gah!!

see you then :)

abz xx

Night hun. x :nightf:

You can do this Abi...were in it together...cant wait to see your wedding pics... You'll have to bring your husband for the weekend to st helens to come see my dress in real... My night list needs filling...you could have a mini break together x

abz xx

my own low-fat and exercise thing, but im thinking to join WW to keep on track.

'night hun - good luck for tommorow

xxx

and oh, btw, if you haven't read the harry potter series- I'd recommend them after you finish eclipse and new moon :D

oh, and stephanie meyer also has a draft of midnight sun on her website which is twilight, but in edward's perspective, and it's swoonworthy :D

ooooh, i might have to have a look!!

i have read all of the harry potters :D in fact i read the last couple from start to finish on the day they came out... and slept on the sofa downstairs so i didn't miss the delivery... and took the day off work... obsessive? moi? nope :D hee.

i also love jake to bits. what is it about those books that instantly makes you feel 17??

abz xx

howdy mrsh :)

i suppose i'd know who you were. the woman in a fantastic dress :D :D

i do think we should meet up prior to your wedding however :D turns out you're only an hour away... i can't drive but i'm sure we'd figure out something. trains or whatever. let me know if you fancy leeds :)

abz xx

well i've just done a mammoth catch up on diaries... i had been neglecting them and there was a huge list. ha. i haven't posted much but at least now i know what you've all been up to :D

am starting to feel better. a bit bouncy actually. although light headed when i get up... so i think i'm going to have to try and remain a bit bounceless today if possible :)

still don't want my first pack so i'm leaving that as long as possible. first glass of water is nearly down, as is the first coffee (i always leave my coffee to go half cold before drinking it) so the day is on it's way :)

abz xx

howdy mrsh :)

i suppose i'd know who you were. the woman in a fantastic dress :D :D

i do think we should meet up prior to your wedding however :D turns out you're only an hour away... i can't drive but i'm sure we'd figure out something. trains or whatever. let me know if you fancy leeds :)

abz xx

Leeds sounds fun ..I drive and your only an hour away...have relatives in leeds hence the reason I thought ur not far away lol I know sound like a saddo stalking friends off websites lol but its how I met my hubby2b

Have to sort out a visit one day
Hope your days going well
Jen x

thanks jen. well i met my hubby to be playing an online game... so... :D

i have just updated my signature to reflect my new start on CD... am gutted that the weight on it is so much higher than that shown on my ticker... but hopefully i'll be able to start moving that ticker again soon :) i refuse to move it up!! ha.

getting into the 13s is my immediate goal. i'm hoping that i'll be there shortly with all the water i'm glugging and the fact that the hormonal weight should be dropping off!! crossing everything for that!! i feel like getting back into the 13s has been this hurdle that for some reason my body just won't cross!! well now i'm not giving it the sodding option!!

abz xx

hey hun,

day3.... feeling bouncy...The K fairy could be around!!!!!!!!

welll doen in getting back into CD.... cant be easy!!!!! :)

hugs Nas x

ooooh, i might have to have a look!!

i have read all of the harry potters :D in fact i read the last couple from start to finish on the day they came out... and slept on the sofa downstairs so i didn't miss the delivery... and took the day off work... obsessive? moi? nope :D hee.

i also love jake to bits. what is it about those books that instantly makes you feel 17??

abz xx

Im a disgraceful harry potter fan...I bought the books the first day they came out and still havent read the last 2...
They are sitting looking pretty on my shelf...
Im awful I have lots of books on my shelf all new and looking pretty... just havent got round to reading them yet

shocking!! absolutely shocking!! new books shouldn't be left to gather dust!! they should be read and read and read and read!! i've ended up with an OH that barely opens a book!! i've had to learn to accept it, ha.

abz xx

Hi Abz
Just caught up!! You are doing so fantastically. i admire you so much. And thats whatever you are doing btw. You know when something isnt working, but you still persevere!!!
I too am a book eater, but have ended up with an OH that doesnt read and doesnt understand the attraction of reading!! i am saving myself from the Twilight books til after exams are over. Guess why!!! lol.
Hope youre day goes well and the K fairy comes fluttering by in the next 24 hours
images

xxx

Sounding really good Abz - you can do this!

Love

thanks jen. well i met my hubby to be playing an online game... so... :D

i have just updated my signature to reflect my new start on CD... am gutted that the weight on it is so much higher than that shown on my ticker... but hopefully i'll be able to start moving that ticker again soon :) i refuse to move it up!! ha.

getting into the 13s is my immediate goal. i'm hoping that i'll be there shortly with all the water i'm glugging and the fact that the hormonal weight should be dropping off!! crossing everything for that!! i feel like getting back into the 13s has been this hurdle that for some reason my body just won't cross!! well now i'm not giving it the sodding option!!

abz xx

My signature had to be changed coz of the chemists scales booo hissss
wondered whether I should have just left it according to my scales as thats what ive been on all along...Im still jumping on my scales so wondering whether to use the lipotrim scales just for them and go back to my scales figures.. lipotrims is 2lbs heavier than mine..but I was wearing jeans and a jumper...my scales im always naked and first thing in morning... YES ive decided lol Im going back to my scales lol

aww thanks clarri. i'm not sure i've ever been admired before :)

ha. well my cdc's scales weigh about 5lbs heavier than mine :( and it's on those i need to go by... waaargh. although i've changed the batteries in mine so we'll see what hers say. have just texted her to see when she wants to see me :)

abz xx

Good luck with Day 3 hun. x x

(and I think you'll find I admired you last night actually!! :p ;))

Back