Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Hi Bon, it was fantastic love, I'll post some photo's once I get them uploaded. Lovely dress Bon and a lovely photo.

Aw you'll make us all jealous with your holiday snaps :(

Glad you had a good time. Looks like you brought the sunshine back too :character00238:

Hope you haven't too much work to catch up on :S that is always the pain with going away... and all the washing and the feeling of being back to reality... ha :)

you're right love, that's the bad part, I've shed loads of issues to get sorted. LOL

Oh dear, hope the day hasn't been too bad :S it's nearly the weekend though, think of that :D

Have a nice evening. Am looking forward to seeing your holiday pics when you have a spare moment :)

I know Bon, mostly sorted now, just a bollocking to administer tomorrow. :)

Love the pic Bon - I reckon it must've been a lovely day x

Morning all,

where is abz then?

No Bon, just someone doing something stupid love.

Aw thanks Gemstone :) yeah it was such a lovely day, so romantic. The sun came out for the photos too :D perfect.

It's her couple of days off work, she was out all yesterday with friends... not sure what her plans are for today. No doubt she won't be too far away :)

Hope everyone is having a nice day?

I am just pleased it is nearly the weekend :)

Yay for the weekend. My Friday night is over. I went out and I even drank!

Bren
X

Ikea!!! Rock on! Quite, quite jealous, I love Ikea! :D

Love the new hair too! Quite jealous of that too!! It looks stunning, it really suits you!

Glad your tum's feeling better, and the coding problem got solved so fast! What a genius!!

Bron

lve your diary

Hi
found reading your diary very inspirational. New to Minimims so have been reading stuff from allover the forum.:)

hi everyone. looks like i've been hijacked :D good to see you all. great to have you back jim :D

indeed i was off work, as you can see, i'm here today :D oh joy!!

had a lovely couple of days. saw a couple of friends and went to ikea on thursday. yesterday i went to the white rose centre to buy thomas's birthday pressies and went to the park with my best mate and my goddaughter and her baby brother yesterday afternoon.

my food still isn't on track. i am making better choices. it's thomas's birthday tonight so i'm being good for today. and i think this monday, or possibly tomorrow, i really need to get a grip and stop moping about!! or i'm going to end up back where i started. i'm not far off as it is!!

off to see bon next saturday. can't wait :D

abz xx

Last edited:
Aw..... that's good Abz cos I think Bon's been missing you x

Abz enjoy your night out tonight!

Hey back to things next week you are right. Time to get on with things. Try perhaps some swimming and get the blood moving, makes us happy exercise.

xx

will be giving my cheesy dance dvd a go bren :)

work shift is almost over. i haven't achieved half of the things i wanted to today. my back is really bad and all of it involved heavy lifting... so no luck for that one :)

Back