Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

there we go. i've only added one. it's actually long still but i have it tied up at the back so it looks short. but at least you can see some of the red bits :)

Looks good Abz x

good morning everyone. well. calorie counting went well whilst at work, shambles at home. so trying again today. have set up a quick and easy meal for dinner tonight. last night was so shattered and couldn't be bothered to cook, so reached for the bread.... bad idea.... calories galore!! so. trying again today. am nibbling on dry cereal at the moment for brekkie, don't fancy it with milk, and we'll see how we go :)

abz xx

Morning Abz - Good luck for the day x

so far i'm on 350 cals with a low cal lunch in the offing. and i have horrific indigestion... my body isn't happy with starting carbs again methinks. and the water retention... well it hasn't gone down yet. in fact i'm feeling even more massive than yesterday. am not going to be able to button my trousers soon!!

Abz what about green tea? It really settles my tummy when I am bloated.

Bren
x

So many of us now CCing or healthy eating! It's so encouraging.

xx

Hey Abi :) just catching up with Minimins :D I need to get back on here properly now I am giving myself a good kicking into eating better!

Sounds like you're getting sorted :) how is the calorie counting going? that does make the most sense diet wise... so hopefully you'll feel more like your old self soon with hormones that aren't all over the place :S and bad headaches and bloated tummies :S oh dear :(

How is the fitness video then? sounds like fun!

Enjoy when it comes - still wanna see the evidence x

I hope yesterday was good for you calorie wise Abz. What did you manage to do for the day?

Bren
X

i was bloody terrible again bren. i won't have eaten putting on weight cals but certainly not losing weight cals... so again for today. i feel really ill. i felt really ill last night too, hence the bad food eating, i could only eat what i fancied and it wasn't healthy!! really need to go food shopping.

so today is a brand new day. i'm not used to failing at the first hurdle. i usually fail after a wee while but not straight away, but i really need to get a grip or i'm going to gain fast!!

so here we go again... the not feeling well will probably help quite a bit i should imagine...

abz xx

Look after yourself Abz - make sure you're getting enough food value to get yourself well then you'll be flying. I think we have to feel on top of things to be able to achieve successful weightloss x

you could be right there gem... grrr. still. i can't drop the ball or i'll be back to where i started all that bloody time ago and i refuse to get there!!

You don't need to drop the ball - just step back and make sure the ball is in good shape to carry on and make adjustments where needed. You can do this but you don't have to kill yourself doing it. Take care x

Back